General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

To ensure these rules are observed, police will be given additional powers, Mr Andrews said.

Sheepdog @Saloth Sar what does this mean in layman's terms?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We went to the Ft Worth Zoo this morning with my son. They have it to where most indoor activities are closed, masks are required, and you have to buy tickets for a specific time. We ended up getting tickets for right when they opened. Once the early birds entered the zoo everyone was masked and all groups were very conscious of staying away from other groups. As soon as church let out, and the retards started to show up is when you saw improperly worn mask, no mask, and no respect for personal space. We promptly left and went home. Retards, retards everywhere.

And yet again, the people with "mask issues" all looked like they were out of The Hills Have Eyes.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
We went to the Ft Worth Zoo this morning with my son. They have it to where most indoor activities are closed, masks are required, and you have to buy tickets for a specific time. We ended up getting tickets for right when they opened. Once the early birds entered the zoo everyone was masked and all groups were very conscious of staying away from other groups. As soon as church let out, and the retards started to show up is when you saw improperly worn mask, no mask, and no respect for personal space. We promptly left and went home. Retards, retards everywhere.

And yet again, the people with "mask issues" all looked like they were out of The Hills Have Eyes.
Mrs Beard and I are going to the movies tonight. Wish us luck.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Sounds like a great time. I assume you'll be fully masked up?
Masks required indoors under a bylaw unless you're eating, which I will be. I bought tickets in the farthest back row so I don't need to worry about some shmuck coughing or sneezing over my shoulder.