General COVID Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I sure we have a few on here with less than a 70 IQ..

New study indicates conspiracy theory believers have less developed critical thinking abilities

you didn't read the actual studies, or the methodology, did you?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
avoid!
Duck!
EVADE!

just post a source for your assertions that the vaccine is safe and effective.
one that isn't traceable to Pfizer.
Give me your definition of safe and effective first.

Safe would mean less than what percent die or have serious injury from the vaccine?

And 'effective' are you referring to keeps you from getting Covid or not getting the Rona at all?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Filthy @Filthy , my source will be numbers hospitals are putting out there of number of unvaccinated vs vaccinated on effectiveness.

And the numbers reported to VAERS vs the number of people vaccinated with no reported side effects.

Is the vaccine 100% safe and effective? Hell no, nothing is.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Good question
Probably somebody that is no longer posting here

I don't know my IQ, but I do know my prediction/accuracy rate is extremely high.
Almost everything I speculate or give an opinion on is eventually confirmed, regardless of how skeptical people are initially.
You were right about a previous infection giving better immunity than the vaccine alone.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Filthy @Filthy , my source will be numbers hospitals are putting out there of number of unvaccinated vs vaccinated on effectiveness.

And the numbers reported to VAERS vs the number of people vaccinated with no reported side effects.

Is the vaccine 100% safe and effective? Hell no, nothing is.
Effective also includes "cost effective". And we're not talking about vaccinations against previous variants in the elderly or people with co-morbities. We're talking about vaccine mandates of otherwise young and healthy people.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Effective also includes "cost effective". And we're not talking about vaccinations against previous variants in the elderly or people with co-morbities. We're talking about vaccine mandates of otherwise young and healthy people.

Your original question was 'is the vaccine safe and effective '? Now it's 'but not earlier vaccines' and 'not the elderly and people with co-morbities'.

Either just go ahead and state your opinions or ask a more specific question. That would be a more safe and effective way of communication.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
What difference does that make?
are the risks of negative outcomes from COVID the same irrespective of demographic?

i thought omicron still impacted elderly and those in poor health more than the young and healthy.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Your original question was 'is the vaccine safe and effective '? Now it's 'but not earlier vaccines' and 'not the elderly and people with co-morbities'.

Either just go ahead and state your opinions or ask a more specific question. That would be a more safe and effective way of communication.
i actually mentioned that I was talking about the dominant variant, which AFAIK is omicron.

and I'm just clarifying that by effective, i mean effective for society, not just people who are already at high risk of negative health consequences.

EDIT:

this whole thing started with a "moderator" (if I might be allowed to continue to abuse the definition of that word) posting a retarded meme about an otherwise healthy person intentionally exposing themselves to SARS-COV2 because of vaccine/inoculation mandate

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
this whole thing started with a "moderator" (if I might be allowed to continue to abuse the definition of that word) posting a retarded meme about an otherwise healthy person intentionally exposing themselves to SARS-COV2 because of vaccine/inoculation mandate

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
are the risks of negative outcomes from COVID the same irrespective of demographic?
Are you talking about COVID that can develop from having Sars-cov-2?
If so,then yes. The negative outcomes of COVID still outweigh the negative outcomes from the vaccine in every demographic.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Are you talking about COVID that can develop from having Sars-cov-2?
If so,then yes. The negative outcomes of COVID still outweigh the negative outcomes from the vaccine in every demographic.
you're not including the negative social outcomes...like paying Pfizer >$100B/yr and allowing the FedGov to mandate personal health decisions.

And you're not comparing the vaccine effectiveness to the effectiveness of all demographics having access to NPIs and contact-tracing.
It's a custom-made dilemma for mRNA vaccines and no producer liability.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
By all means, raise your concerns about my moderating to the relevant people.