General Democratic 2020 Election Watch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Where's the part about biden being against the civil rights movement and he himself being a segregationist? I kind of glossed over half way through and jumped to the bottom after I read some Biden quotes talking about arguing against segregationists.
He joined after the civil rights movement had won, but he becomes friends with all the segregations, so much so one of them actually refers to him as his son. Worked with them to fight against busing, even writing legislation against it. He wanted a 'liberal' version of one to be presidential candidate. He claims to have had arguments against them, but to this day refuses to denouce them. There's plenty more, but I guess it's too much to read a small article.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Where's the part about biden being against the civil rights movement and he himself being a segregationist? I kind of glossed over half way through and jumped to the bottom after I read some Biden quotes talking about arguing against segregationists.
He voted against busing. He was right on that one.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He joined after the civil rights movement had won, but he becomes friends with all the segregations, so much so one of them actually refers to him as his son. Worked with them to fight against busing, even writing legislation against it. He wanted a 'liberal' version of one to be presidential candidate. He claims to have had arguments against them, but to this day refuses to denouce them. There's plenty more, but I guess it's too much to read a small article.

All of that is different than your statement.
I support busing and think it was a great idea. However, many people do not and that isn't an intrinsic part of the civil rights movement. Even a large number of black people were against it.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i just hope she keeps on saying stupid shit for the next 20 years