General Democratic 2020 Election Watch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

i cant wait until this clown is out. my god. he is a bafoon . not a day goes by that he doesnt make a gaffe

Last edited by a moderator:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I heard the last one was an absolute clown show. I might have to watch tonight just for the entertainment factor.

I had a business lunch yesterday and the talk turned to politics. The general consensus was that none of these people stand a chance against Trump.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
In terms of the other democrats I have come across on the internet and irl, no one is too thrilled with the field right now. A lot of people still like Yang and still talk about wanting to vote for him even though he has dropped out. There are a lot of people firmly in the Bernie camp or firmly in the Warren camp. The ones who don't like either are starting to talk about voting for Amy because they see her as a middle-of-the-road, realistic, and sincere.

I know there are people who like Pete, but I have only met one person, and it's someone older who only gets news through traditional sources, did not know until I brought it up that there was all that nonsense in Iowa, and whose surface judgment about people I don't always agree with. But I honestly haven't come across many people firsthand pushing for Pete.

No one cares anymore about people making silly mistakes like forgetting someone's name or anything like that. Trump threw those kinds of standards completely out the window. I mean, democrats will always criticize republicans for it and vice versa, but no one really cares. I haven't come across anyone really pushing for Biden though, anyway. Some people think he's detracting from the process in general by participating in the primary and taking votes from the other candidates.

I do know someone who said they hope Bloomberg takes it. I think they're just being a "never trumper" or something. My own mother said if it comes down to Bloomberg vs Trump, she would take Bloomberg, but then I reminded her how much she hated him when he was the mayor and how horrible he was. So idk.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
In terms of the other democrats I have come across on the internet and irl, no one is too thrilled with the field right now. A lot of people still like Yang and still talk about wanting to vote for him even though he has dropped out. There are a lot of people firmly in the Bernie camp or firmly in the Warren camp. The ones who don't like either are starting to talk about voting for Amy because they see her as a middle-of-the-road, realistic, and sincere.

I know there are people who like Pete, but I have only met one person, and it's someone older who only gets news through traditional sources, did not know until I brought it up that there was all that nonsense in Iowa, and whose surface judgment about people I don't always agree with. But I honestly haven't come across many people firsthand pushing for Pete.

No one cares anymore about people making silly mistakes like forgetting someone's name or anything like that. Trump threw those kinds of standards completely out the window. I mean, democrats will always criticize republicans for it and vice versa, but no one really cares. I haven't come across anyone really pushing for Biden though, anyway. Some people think he's detracting from the process in general by participating in the primary and taking votes from the other candidates.

I do know someone who said they hope Bloomberg takes it. I think they're just being a "never trumper" or something. My own mother said if it comes down to Bloomberg vs Trump, she would take Bloomberg, but then I reminded her how much she hated him when he was the mayor and how horrible he was. So idk.
That's eerily similar to my experiences.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
i cant wait until this clown is out. my god. he is a bafoon . not a day goes by that he doesnt make a gaffe

I think he's necessary.
I do not trust "the American people" to not vote for a communist.
I'm praying the Bilderberg group can pull together in this time of need and install Biden so Trump can smash him.
Then in 2024 we'll settle on the libertarian America finally deserves.
Or WW3.