General Democratic 2020 Election Watch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
was a little disappointed.

I agreed with her in thinking the impeachment process is more divisive than anything and therefore, with the election less than a year away, she would focus on that.

I don't really know how it works. with an inquiry, hearings, trial, etc, moving through both House & Senate, wouldn't it take that long (if not longer) to come to some sort of conclusion?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
That experimental design reads more like a media effects finding than a political preference finding despite the author claiming otherwise. Still, I think it's useful. I believe people who identify as independent in some swing states (rather than who fit into a broad category of "independent") are less likely to be interested in some of the modern "progressive" agenda, but the question is whether their alienation make them not vote, vote Trump, or just feel less certain about their vote if they vote Dem. If a person realistically looks at the Dem platform and looks at Trump's platform and feels like they'll have more stability with him, then God bless their little hearts.