Do u think Kimbo/Shamrock was a work?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Was it a work?

• Yes

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • TQN is a douchebag

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • On the fence/skeptical

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
A KO is the only way they could end this fix. If they decided Kimbo wins, it wasnt going to be by submission lol, and they could never pull off a fix long enough to go to a decision. It actually went perfectly according to how a fix would go. Weird WWE clintch, no punch out, weird 2nd take down that Kimbo stepped into and sat down for, weird clintch with no pressure at all, kimbo give his back and neck without defending at all, rolls out easily and gets the story book KO that Ken stuck his head into lol. Watch when Ken applies the WWE sleeper hold rnc, his back and muscles never tense at all. Years of pro wrestling rubbed off lol.
You're right taping to gnp or " injuring" himself were not possible. It had to be a brutal KO with a follow up bomb planned for it to work. Crazy non of the other assumed fixes in MMA ended this way. Mark Hall and Anthony Macias must have missed the memo. Oh and Ken can not loose by submission but can be embarrassed and called out for not finishing a submission. That makes sense. They clearly said "we need to be really smart about this. I got it I will lock in a sub and you don't use proper technique to get out. Then you get out and hit me as hard as you can till I'm KTFO."

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Wait a second....... Now silva Griffin was a fix too?

Also who paid Ken to take a dive? Was it the illuminati?
My uncle used to call every fight a fix when he saw a clinch. He said they were whispering calls to each other like pro wrestling. There was no way I could convince him otherwise. Some people see what they want to see.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Just be glad the fight was free, it was the biggest pile of crap and the Bellator fans are eating it up without wiping their mouth. Im a Bellator fan but it was worse than the Tito Bonner Masked man gimmick

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
they should have let shammy eat 3 or 4 more punches to end the talk of it being a work

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Shamrock came back from a 5 year retirement to get one more pay day. Let's say he won, then what? Is he going to take some more fights? Work his way up to a title fight? Hell no. He's done. So if that's his last pay day why not maximize the payout with back room payout for taking a dive. Everyone makes money and Bellator can make some future fights for Kimbo, preferably "exciting", as you defined them, stand up fights. Money, money, money and all the while the casual fan is too stupid to know they're watching fixed fights. People who have followed mma from the start know when something doesn't look right. I can name a couple of fights that looked fixed in the UFC - 1. Silva/Griffin (Griffin gets KO'ed by a jab Silva threw going backwards. Silva was good but not that damn good)....2. Kimbo (once again)/Alexander (what a farce that fight was). So fixed fights happen and when they do it's pretty obvious. I'm sure there are some that aren't so obvious, It depends on how good the actors are.
Seth KOing Kimbo moving backwards on your radar too?

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Just be glad the fight was free, it was the biggest pile of crap and the Bellator fans are eating it up without wiping their mouth. Im a Bellator fan but it was worse than the Tito Bonner Masked man gimmick
Do you ever pay for any cards?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Seth KOing Kimbo moving backwards on your radar too?
Thats the type of punch that could have been done in the Kimbo/Ken fight, for example.

That wasnt a work either, he just caught Kimbo perfect on the button, with Kimbo moving forward. No one questioned that as being a work, so a similar set up could have been done if Kimbo/Ken wanted a work and it would have saved Ken having canoe in his head.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Do you ever pay for any cards?
Lets see I pretty much have purchased all the UFC events concurrent over the last few years. Egg and the UFC are as corrupt as they come but I still tend to throw my money at them like a fat kid in a donut shop.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Thats the type of punch that could have been done in the Kimbo/Ken fight, for example.

That wasnt a work either, he just caught Kimbo perfect on the button, with Kimbo moving forward. No one questioned that as being a work, so a similar set up could have been done if Kimbo/Ken wanted a work and it would have saved Ken having canoe in his head.
Seth would KO Kimbo again with ease.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Lets see I pretty much have purchased all the UFC events concurrent over the last few years. Egg and the UFC are as corrupt as they come but I still tend to throw my money at them like a fat kid in a donut shop.
Hope you're watching from Singapore ;)

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Cool no disrespect meant. I wouldn't have guessed that based off your dislike for the leadership. You're opinion on purchasing cards has 100% credibility and I'm glad it was free too. Honestly strengthens your anti Zuffa opinion in my mind knowing you are a disgruntled paying customer.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Cool no disrespect meant. I wouldn't have guessed that based off your dislike for the leadership. You're opinion on purchasing cards has 100% credibility and I'm glad it was free too. Honestly strengthens your anti Zuffa opinion in my mind knowing you are a disgruntled paying customer.
I tend to think the US government and the UFC are kin, based off that I still have to pay in taxes. So feed one POS feed another.

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
Wait a second....... Now silva Griffin was a fix too?

Also who paid Ken to take a dive? Was it the illuminati?
Yea Silva/Griffin was a dive. Did you watch the fight? It was pretty obvious.

I don't know who paid off Shamrock. I doubt the illuminati cares about mma, it's such a small scale thing and if anything it provides a distraction so they can do their world control business without being noticed.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yea Silva/Griffin was a dive. Did you watch the fight? It was pretty obvious.

I don't know who paid off Shamrock. I doubt the illuminati cares about mma, it's such a small scale thing and if anything it provides a distraction so they can do their world control business without being noticed.
Yes I watched the silva Griffin fight. No I didn't see a work. Can you explain this one for me?

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I also wouldnt consider myself a disgruntled customer, I enjoy MMA, I do not enjoy egg and his backroom management. I will be honest tho, I usually have a difficult time deciding if I will buy a rousey ppv or a conor one because egg has stuck his hands into deep with them. But as far as the fights go or the fighters, i enjoy them its the corruption thats setting the sun on the UFC

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
I also wouldnt consider myself a disgruntled customer, I enjoy MMA, I do not enjoy egg and his backroom management. I will be honest tho, I usually have a difficult time deciding if I will buy a rousey ppv or a conor one because egg has stuck his hands into deep with them. But as far as the fights go or the fighters, i enjoy them its the corruption thats setting the sun on the UFC
I understand maybe not the right term. More like the guy that hates Walmart but can't resist the deals.