General Gaetzgate

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Some lobbyists got together and lobbied?

Is that what is worrying you? Did they break any laws? Is it that they were more organised than your side?

What ails you about this brother?
Look at those goalposts dance.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
“That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it.”

oh. So they were just fortifying it. Thanks for the clarification. All is good then. Trump tards really are all batshit crazy qtards.
Should I pretend to be surprised you completely missed the point?

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Jee whiz, a pervert Floridian politician.Ya don't say. At least he wasn't a Ted Bundy. Y'all some sick fucks, but then again, I 'm from Alaska and they might be worse(and stinkier).

M

member 3289

It's like they say in the panhandle, just because you ask for a preemptive pardon, it's doesn't mean you're guilty.

Or something like that.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
It's like they say in the panhandle, just because you ask for a preemptive pardon, it's doesn't mean you're guilty.

Or something like that.

If Trump didn’t pardon one of his ‘Ride or Die’ boys... you know he was perverted as fuck.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Friend of U.S. congressman Gaetz expected to plead guilty in Florida sex trafficking case
Asked by reporters whether Gaetz should be worried about a Greenberg plea, Greenberg’s attorney Fritz Scheller replied, “I’m sure Matt Gaetz is not feeling very comfortable today.”