Personal @Passive Jay needs our help (not a joke)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I hope everything went well and you have a fast recovery. Keep kicking ass . :cheers:

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
They think that got it all by removing the kidney Jay? Going to have to do any follow treatments?
Have not talked to them about it yet. I assume it has to go to pathology. Obviously it's cancerous but they have to check the areas around it

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Lucky injury!
This is usually how things like that are caught unfortunately (or fortunately). I know a lot of people that went to the doc for a minor injury or whatever, has tests run and found out they had cancer. Some scary shit.

Still wishing you well Jay.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
This is usually how things like that are caught unfortunately (or fortunately). I know a lot of people that went to the doc for a minor injury or whatever, has tests run and found out they had cancer. Some scary shit.

Still wishing you well Jay.
True story. A member here ( nightmare pro mma @nightmare pro mma) called me and told me about weird symptoms. I advised him to go to the Dr. and have it checked out immediately. He did not want to go in but I convinced him. It ended up being cancer and was treated with successful surgery. He has been doing well after the surgery with no relapse. He can't fight anymore but is living the good life with a rich wife and new baby.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
True story. A member here ( nightmare pro mma @nightmare pro mma) called me and told me about weird symptoms. I advised him to go to the Dr. and have it checked out immediately. He did not want to go in but I convinced him. It ended up being cancer and was treated with successful surgery. He has been doing well after the surgery with no relapse. He can't fight anymore but is living the good life with a rich wife and new baby.
He doesn’t post here anymore. Glad to hear he’s doing well.