Personal @Passive Jay needs our help (not a joke)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
Home! Still have not taken a big poop yet but passed a lot of gas and taking a couple small ones so they're good with sending me home

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Home! Still have not taken a big poop yet but passed a lot of gas and taking a couple small ones so they're good with sending me home
great

don't eat too crazy of food...eat the bland mild and easily digestible stuff...they told me normal diet but I think that is not the way to go on freshly restarted digestion system(doctors opinions? I know there are at least 2 docs here)

I ate a giant salad with all types of nuts and crazy shit and my intestines didn't like it and I had to go back to the ER...an ilius?

eat that boring food

Glad you made it out and can walk and all that...get some rest and keep moving around as much as you can

a few thousand miles less and I would drive over and say wassup

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
looks wild

6 entry sites huh
Plenty of places where trocars/access points are placed. Some are used for the insufflator which basically pumps you full of air and keeps pressure and enables the Dr to see and work through laparoscopic instruments. The bigger incision probably had a gelport in it and was where the organ/tumor was actually removed.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Plenty of places where trocars/access points are placed. Some are used for the insufflator which basically pumps you full of air and keeps pressure and enables the Dr to see and work through laparoscopic instruments. The bigger incision probably had a gelport in it and was where the organ/tumor was actually removed.
ewww

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Haven't pooped since then and getting a little concerned but other than that yeah I guess it's good
you haven't eaten that much real solid stuff have you?
no worries...can't be pooping all day yet
each poop is good and I bet you have one tomorrow or earlier

u can't make poop form broth...body probably absorbed most the food you ate IMO

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
In med school my attending, without fail, would say, "and then I pull out one of my condoms I brought from home" for the wound retractor. Everytime.

I had an issue once when the doctor brought his large hands out for an examination. My boyfriend at the time pretty much passed out.