Personal @Passive Jay needs our help (not a joke)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Jay went back to hospital cause of air bubble causing pain and nausea
got more pain meds and is back home last night

Same thing happened to me a week after surgery...but they held me for 4 days checking for Cdiff

Keep him in your thoughts

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Jay went back to hospital cause of air bubble causing pain and nausea
got more pain meds and is back home last night

Same thing happened to me a week after surgery...but they held me for 4 days checking for Cdiff

Keep him in your thoughts
Air bubble? What do they bleed him or something? Genuinely curious here. Glad he's back home again.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
thanks everyone. home alone for the first time today, they only gave me 12 norcos again so trying to stretch them out. Feeling rough but getting by.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
thanks everyone. home alone for the first time today, they only gave me 12 norcos again so trying to stretch them out. Feeling rough but getting by.
I had similar symptoms 8 days out from my emergency appendectomy

your gonna be all gud bro...it takes time to feel normal again

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
was getting constipated so have not taken any zolfan or norco since 4pm yesterday. Dealing with cramping and stomach pain now but I think it is from the constipation. Going to try to hold off for a while and see if I can do without taking the norco if I can.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
was getting constipated so have not taken any zolfan or norco since 4pm yesterday. Dealing with cramping and stomach pain now but I think it is from the constipation. Going to try to hold off for a while and see if I can do without taking the norco if I can.
If you can get off of the shit as soon as you can. Make you regular again.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
If you can get off of the shit as soon as you can. Make you regular again.
yeah. they sent me home with 12 the first time and I still have 3-4 of those plus the 12 they sent me home with this time so I think I have 10-14 left, so even I only take one every 6 hours they are going to be gone in few days.. but now would be better.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
yeah. they sent me home with 12 the first time and I still have 3-4 of those plus the 12 they sent me home with this time so I think I have 10-14 left, so even I only take one every 6 hours they are going to be gone in few days.. but now would be better.
Gonna have some pain on those stretched ribs and stretched/cut ab muscles...I bailed on the pain meds early and only took the stool softeners

I figured I need to get in touch with my pain to know how the healing was progressing

Still have my OXys and Norco from it

I started eating Yogurt...Natural kind with probitics and it helped me shit

Good luck big man

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Maybe try an oiled finger up the ass Jay? Im sure there’s plenty of people here that would be willing to help.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Stool softeners bro. Stool softeners.

I just dealt with this with my back surgery in January. I had a bit of a panic attack after not shitting for two days lol. Stopped the pain meds, took some softeners and was all good.

Get after it, show that turd who the boss is!