Reporter and cameraman shot dead in Virginia during live broadcast

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I honestly mean this in the nicest way possible; you sound like you need help. You do realise that most kitchens have knives? Maybe I shouldn't have given you that idea.

I found out my ex wife had cheated on me, as many men have. I didn't kill her, despite not needing a gun to do so. Please don't judge everyone else by your own standards.
please

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
if enough members go off at me because of one bad quote and post memes for opinions then this board is gonna be just like the others.

please don't make my alert go off for this I'm reading interesting stuff.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
if enough members go off at me because of one bad quote and post memes for opinions then this board is gonna be just like the others.

please don't make my alert go off for this I'm reading interesting stuff.
As opposed to a single post saying "please" :rolleyes:

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
yes I have no business carrying a gun or owning one and I don't want to and IMO maybe we would be better off if no one did that.

to the last point I'm simply acknowledging human flawed behavior. forget you and me think of what 9 out of 10 miserable fucks out there would do. and remember I'm the anti-gun guy! don't worry about my rage outbursts I'm the guy who can't hit hard in sparring and the last time I should've kicked someone's ass I just gently rushed my mom's drunken bf away.
This was adorable image.jpg

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
I'm a gun nut. My ex-wife cheated. Hurt like hell, but because of proper training, & common sense, I refrained from committing heinous crimes in the name of love.
By the way, even with all the gun violence in this country, more murders are committed by knives.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
What's the correlation between cheating women and dudes who hang out on Internet forums? No wonder I can't get a decent semi nude pic exchange going! Fuck this place & Wild @I Wild Each It for bringing all you simp, faithful, cuckold mother fuckers together in one lame ass group!
Sincerely,
Melinda Ladybird Hunter Fornsberg Bentley.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What's the correlation between cheating women and dudes who hang out on Internet forums? No wonder I can't get a decent semi nude pic exchange going! Fuck this place & Wild @I Wild Each It for bringing all you simp, faithful, cuckold mother fuckers together in one lame ass group!
Sincerely,
Melinda Ladybird Hunter Fornsberg Bentley.
Lol

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
I didn't read this entire thread but it turned out the shooter was just your average, run-of-the-mill, paranoid racist.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I once felt the exact same way you do, But after putting aside emotion and basing it on statistics (guns as a murder weapon only tell a very small part of the larger story) I realized that my judgment was misplaced, and that what happens with firearms, or knives, or baseball bats, or fists, is not the fault of the tool, but the act of the operator
First of all, if you think if you think what I said above is my entire view of the situation you are sadly mistaken. Do you think I don't know of the litany of social problems that contribute to the violence? The US is the most divided country I can think of in the west.

More efforts to put words in my mouth? Really? Are you honestly saying I solely blame the guns, based off two posts?

As for tools and operators, how many rampage killers go around with "knives, or baseball bats, or fists" not very many is the answer. The very simple reason for that is it's easier to push a button and end someones life, than it is to hit him with a bat and smell the blood feel his resistance etc... The same way dump trucks make it easy to move soil, guns make it easier to kill, it's inescapable. People die who would not be dead if there killer had to do it manually, and there will be a correlation between lots of guns and lots of extra dead because that's how numbers work.

The U.S. happens to have the perfect blend of extreme disparity between rich and poor, and very few social programs to address these issues. Add those two things together with extremely high racial and religious tension, and you have a recipe for disaster.
Bingo the obvious dog. I only said that on the last page.

Taking firearms away would do nothing to quell their systemic problems, which is largely why California who has the strictest gun laws in the United States is still easily in the top 10 for murder rate. You're actually more like to be shot in California than gun loving Texas. You are however more likely to be murdered in Texas.
No one said anything about taking guns away that idea is farcical. Remember, you replied to my post saying.

"Do you know where shit like this never happens, sane countries where no one is armed to the teeth"

Doesn't say anything about gun control, nothing about guns being to blame just that they are a fucking major contributing factor.

I realized sometime ago that I was incorrect in my assertion that America's problem was the fault of firearms, it would be treating the symptom instead of the cure
Good it was a woefully under thought idea.

The country as a whole is just a very messed up place who does very little to help its uneducated, poor, or sick (physical or mental) Let's call a spade a spade, this is the only country in the developed world who actively fought AGAINST universal health care for its own citizens. Seriously, how messed up is that? But I digress,
I'm with you here, more evidence of the constant division which is crippling the US Citizenry.

I didn't say what I did to put words in your mouth, or be condescending. I said what I did because there's no point in having a conversation about a delicate subject with someone who's mind is closed.
Don't sweat it it's just part of your rhetorical technique it's your way I don't have to respect it though. You didn't even get what I was saying and my mind is closed? Are you being condescending again?

I can tell based on your previous posts, you weren't even reading mine. I also knew the next post was going to start containing insults, and unnecessary swearing for the purpose of grandstanding.
Good prove it. Because I certainly did read you digging out that old 8th grade devils advocate debate assignment. Then spouting it like it was the clincher in some argument no one was having with you. This isn't debate team try your little condescension game and you will be told it's that simple.
Swearing didn't start till you intentionally ignored an entire post choosing blindly to cling to the Italy fact, in the hope of scoffing your way out of a response. Had you read the rest of that post you would have seen then we were on the same side.

Last edited:

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
it's easier to push a button and end someones life, than it is to hit him with a bat and smell the blood feel his resistance etc...
I found amazing that this wasn't taken into account by a lot of posters so far.

is anyone capable of having an opinion that is not completely convenient for them?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I found amazing that this wasn't taken into account by a lot of posters so far.

is anyone capable of having an opinion that is not completely convenient for them?
Accidentally stabbed human flesh once. Super disgusting, you can feel the skin split thru the knife handle.

Since I've always thought people who murder by stabbing aren't redeemable. Shooting a gun is easy.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Accidentally stabbed human flesh once. Super disgusting, you can feel the skin split thru the knife handle.

Since I've always thought people who murder by stabbing aren't redeemable. Shooting a gun is easy.
I'd bet the majority of those rampage killers have never felt the discomfort of punching someone in the face, but give them a shooter and they are heroes all of a sudden at least to themselves and it's easy to go do justice.

P

Punch

I disagree with those that are saying it is easy to pull a trigger. That shit will bother me for the rest of my life.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I disagree with those that are saying it is easy to pull a trigger. That shit will bother me for the rest of my life.
That's because you're only mildly crazy Dear. I think to the really disturbed folks who spree kill guns give them a further sense of detachment.

It's really difficult to impose physical harm on another living being by hand, repeatedly. Plus you have to have really good cardio to stab multiple people multiple times.

So I heard.

P

Punch

That's because you're only mildly crazy Dear. I think to the really disturbed folks who spree kill guns give them a further sense of detachment.

It's really difficult to impose physical harm on another living being by hand, repeatedly. Plus you have to have really good cardio to stab multiple people multiple times.

So I heard.
Mildly crazy, huh? I'll take that as a compliment. :D

I absolutely agree the hand to hand shit would be more difficult physically and depending on who it is, a lot more dangerous.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015

You lost me at accidentally...you are Lorena Bobbitts little cousin probably:eek: