General Shooting at Broward County high school, shooter still at large

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
New info says the sheriff told them not to enter until their body cams were on. They had no body cams... so they just sat there.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
This is the same sheriff who, when asked about his penchant for hiring his supporters and looking after his own interests first, replied, “Lions don't care about the opinions of sheep.”

M

member 3289

This is the same sheriff who, when asked about his penchant for hiring his supporters and looking after his own interests first, replied, “Lions don't care about the opinions of sheep.”
He's a good sheriff who's taking a lot of flak because he's the top guy in charge, but I don't know how much more his agency could have done to prevent this.

The FBI is a different story.

M

member 3289

“Lions don't care about the opinions of sheep.”
He's a native New Yorker (like 10% of the local population), so he can't help but come off like a douchebag sometimes.

I'm not defending him, just explaining. I would never defend someone from New York or New Jersey.

Ever.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He's a good sheriff who's taking a lot of flak because he's the top guy in charge, but I don't know how much more his agency could have done to prevent this.

The FBI is a different story.
"good" sheriffs don't justify their behavior by quoting Tywin Fucking Lannister.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
What the fuck are you talking about? Scott Israel wasn't there.
His deputies were. He sat on stage and placed blame on everyone except himself and his department. All other first responders say the deputies were hiding behind their vehicles. He’s a political stooge that had the chance for his department to be hero’s, but fumbled it and kids died. Now his department is trending as #CowardCountySheriffsOffice

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
heard that the reason they did nothing to this kid after 30 complaints and contacting him is...

that their is some sort of deal to not bust students in order to garner more funding for schools...a state/schoolsystem deal

interesting...not sure about details or if spec is legit