So, Elsa (Frozen) is a carpet muncher?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

*sigh*

I admire your ambition, I really do. Ok, let's do this.

Where did I say there wasn't an agenda?
Having a gay character isn't necessarily pushing a gay agenda.
Are you trying to say there's a gay agenda but this isn't an example of it or that there's no gay agenda full stop?

Most people have pointed out making a point of sexualing a character in child's animated movie seems unnecessary and rather agenda-like. We could look at a lot of weird shit they put in kids' films and media that doesn't belong but if we're looking at this then how isn't this a part of an agenda (a gay one)? "....not that there's anything wrong with that." -Seinfeld

I'm not sure why you take any questioning of your ideas or words as some kind of affront but that's up to you to figure out.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
It isn't like they're going to show her doing anything graphic with her partner, it is a disney movie.

Why shouldn't gay people be in kids movies? They're around us everyday and your kid could very well decide that he/she is gay when the time comes. What do gay people do so wrong that we need to protect our children from knowing they exist?
Good post except I don't think gays/lesbians decide if they are homosexual. I could've read what you posted wrong but that's what I got out of it. I don't remember deciding that I liked boobies, vag, and girl ass at any time. My penis whispered it in my ear as a child and I went with it.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
Good post except I don't think gays/lesbians decide if they are homosexual. I could've read what you posted wrong but that's what I got out of it. I don't remember deciding that I liked boobies, vag, and girl ass at any time. My penis whispered it in my ear as a child and I went with it.
I don't think they decide either, but he/she might not necessarily know it yet so I wasn't exactly sure how to phrase it.

(I'm not gay, so I don't know how it exactly works.)

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Who the fuck has 'carpet' anymore these days...
I would have gone with 'Licks pussy', but being fairly new here I don't have a good enough feel to the levels of moderation that are enacted. So, I played it safe. Everyone know Elsa is smoother than a veal cutlet down there.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
It isn't like they're going to show her doing anything graphic with her partner, it is a disney movie.

Why shouldn't gay people be in kids movies? They're around us everyday and your kid could very well decide that he/she is gay when the time comes. What do gay people do so wrong that we need to protect our children from knowing they exist?
I don't think exposing little children to sexuality at all is a good thing, but I agree that there should be no harm in portraying a lesbian couple, seeing as couples are indeed portrayed, but why does it have to be "considered" ? either do it or don't.

they've created a topic of discussion that will reach every country in the world. was it worth it?

I thought it was supposed to be an enjoyable movie for all ages not a social commentary only adults and young adults will understand.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Are you trying to say there's a gay agenda but this isn't an example of it or that there's no gay agenda full stop?

Most people have pointed out making a point of sexualing a character in child's animated movie seems unnecessary and rather agenda-like. We could look at a lot of weird shit they put in kids' films and media that doesn't belong but if we're looking at this then how isn't this a part of an agenda (a gay one)? "....not that there's anything wrong with that." -Seinfeld

I'm not sure why you take any questioning of your ideas or words as some kind of affront but that's up to you to figure out.
Your reading comprehension is quite poor. You continually invent a stance for me that I haven't taken. I shall, however, clarify further:

Someone may have an agenda to push homosexuality. Including a gay character in a movie is not an indicator of that, anymore than including a heterosexual character is indicative of a heterosexual agenda.

Your reading comprehension is quite poor.
Why be so snotty about your opinion?
You continually invent a stance for me that I haven't taken.
As far as I can read from my posts, I have asked you a couple questions and that's about it. But what stance have I invented for you?
Including a gay character in a movie is not an indicator of that, anymore than including a heterosexual character is indicative of a heterosexual agenda.
I would agree with you except that it isn't the norm to make a point of highlighting a cartoon character is homosexual when the target audience is little children. That seems like an agenda to me. A heterosexual agenda? I can see what comparison you are trying to make but I think things change when the biological need to procreate has already decided things...
Anyhow, have a cup of sunshine and try to lighten up.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
gonna be funny when they start looking at established fairy tales to decide which characters will be black and/or gay/lesbian/whatever

probably already happened

Last edited:

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I'm currently trying to get financial backing for a movie about John Henry, but with Chris Hemsworth as the lead since he is proven to be good with a hammer.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Why be so snotty about your opinion?
Because this isn't the first (or second) time you've done this. I'm getting a bit sick of you misrepresenting my posts.

As far as I can read from my posts, I have asked you a couple questions and that's about it. But what stance have I invented for you?
"But you're sure there ISN'T one?" - where did that even come from? I never said or even suggested that.
I would agree with you except that it isn't the norm to make a point of highlighting a cartoon character is homosexual when the target audience is little children. That seems like an agenda to me. A heterosexual agenda? I can see what comparison you are trying to make but I think things change when the biological need to procreate has already decided things...
Anyhow, have a cup of sunshine and try to lighten up.
It seems like an agenda to you to include real life demographics? I think it's YOU who needs to lighten up.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I'm not surprised motherfuckers.

Gay and trans is all the rage now. I like the idea of having homosexual characters in media, but it really seems ham-handed the way they're throwing in it now a days.

But that's, like, just my opinion.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
I don't think exposing little children to sexuality at all is a good thing, but I agree that there should be no harm in portraying a lesbian couple, seeing as couples are indeed portrayed, but why does it have to be "considered" ? either do it or don't.

they've created a topic of discussion that will reach every country in the world. was it worth it?

I thought it was supposed to be an enjoyable movie for all ages not a social commentary only adults and young adults will understand.
It has to be considered because of reactions like this online. It has to be considered because of the ridiculous reaction to Target's new policy. Do they want angry christian parents storming into theaters screaming, "Else was a CARPET MUNCHER, JESUS DIDN'T ASSOCIATE WITH CARPET MUNCHERS!"

It will still be a kids movie and when kids watch it, they will enjoy it. Why do you care about it? Have you been looking forward to the next installment of Frozen?

Who gives a shit if their older siblings or parents notice something subtle? There are ALL KINDS of subtle references in animated Disney movies that I've noticed as an adult that I didn't as a kid.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
The original one really pushed the snowman agenda. The cast should be 100% normal characters (hetero white humans).

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
I'm not surprised motherfuckers.

Gay and trans is all the rage now. I like the idea of having homosexual characters in media, but it really seems ham-handed the way they're throwing in it now a days.

But that's, like, just my opinion.
so ... token trans?

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Let's go bud, me and you, mano a mano.

Edit: It took me five minutes of googling to figure out how to spell mano a mano and it wasn't worth it.
hell no, I like my shit pushed out.

You and Leigh though......

EDIT: blank and Leigh though......

Because this isn't the first (or second) time you've done this. I'm getting a bit sick of you misrepresenting my posts.
I'll file that in the "Never Question Supreme Purveyor of Justice, Leigh" bin. I haven't misrepresented your posts and asked about 2 or 3 simple questions. Why that has you in a fit is something I find odd.
"But you're sure there ISN'T one?" - where did that even come from? I never said or even suggested that.
I wasn't suggesting you did say that. I used a question mark, that denotes a question, I was clarifying this statement:
Having a gay character isn't necessarily pushing a gay agenda.
So what stance have I invented for you? You've accused me of doing this, I have asked you to provide an example.

I'm not even sure you know what you're trying to say with this one:
It seems like an agenda to you to include real life demographics?
Anyhow, take it easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I'll file that in the "Never Question Supreme Purveyor of Justice, Leigh" bin. I haven't misrepresented your posts and asked about 2 or 3 simple questions. Why that has you in a fit is something I find odd.

I wasn't suggesting you did say that. I used a question mark, that denotes a question, I was clarifying this statement:

So what stance have I invented for you? You've accused me of doing this, I have asked you to provide an example.

I'm not even sure you know what you're trying to say with this one:

Anyhow, take it easy.
So you completely agree with me?