So, Elsa (Frozen) is a carpet muncher?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
There's always He Man... :D
It's much less complicated to have a son yes. He in fact does like He-man and all the re-hashed stuff such as Ninja Turtels and Transformers. I don't have to put up with princess disney movies nor Dora, or whatever is out there. Or whether to go for the new fat multi-racial semi-bisexual barbie, or the classic annorexic one. Frozen does not exist in my world lol.

P

Punch

It's much less complicated to have a son yes. He in fact does like He-man and all the re-hashed stuff such as Ninja Turtels and Transformers. I don't have to put up with princess disney movies nor Dora, or whatever is out there. Or whether to go for the new fat multi-racial semi-bisexual barbie, or the classic annorexic one. Frozen does not exist in my world lol.
I feel you homie, but from the other side of the coin. My little girl's too young for that shit right now, but to me it's whatever. I'll just explain it when she eventually asks.

To actually address the thread itself, i've been joking around because personally i don't see the harm in having a gay disney character. This was what a quick google search picked up: (Had no idea this was a thing until this thread.) A couple of gay dudes with their family running a shop. Meh. No biggie to me.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I guess its time to come clean....

I..

I....

I.........

I have not seen Frozen.

There, I said it. Please be gentle.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
still wouldn't be as stupid as making Nick Fury black .... imo
Changing a character's race is also hilarious for the butt hurt it causes but Nick Fury is a relatively unknown character compared to Captain America.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Changing a character's race is also hilarious for the butt hurt it causes but Nick Fury is a relatively unknown character compared to Captain America.
yeah I didn't think it through.

they would be implying the symbol of america is a man taking it in the butt .... in the marvel universe at least

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
still wouldn't be as stupid as making Nick Fury black .... imo
I wouldn't mind so much about Nick Fury being black if they hadn't cast Samuel L Jackson in the role though, I guess it's less about colour and more about hollywood pandering to SLJ every time he has "an idea" that he absolutely positively must act out himself.

I swear to the 7 gods, if I ever see him in real life and I'm carrying a shovel .... his acting career will be over

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I wouldn't mind so much about Nick Fury being black if they hadn't cast Samuel L Jackson in the role though, I guess it's less about colour and more about hollywood pandering to SLJ every time he has "an idea" that he absolutely positively must act out himself.

I swear to the 7 gods, if I ever see him in real life and I'm carrying a shovel .... his acting career will be over
Well in fairness Nick Fury was drawn to resemble SLJ back in 2001

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Well in fairness Nick Fury was drawn to resemble SLJ back in 2001

they were just teeing him up for the movies.

it's easy to predict that marvel characters would be in movies for decades to come.

for 40 years the guy was white .. what happened? :D and still portrayed as white in most comics

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
just so no one thinks I'm anti-black or anti-gay racist or homophobic ...

... this is one of my favourite TV characters :)