General Staggering statistics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I heard her on Stern, a good month at least
The problem I’m seeing after watching her on an interview is a potential to be insecure and cause some wicked fights after 1 night. I can’t have that. I have enough of that at home. Can’t have more of it.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
The problem I’m seeing after watching her on an interview is a potential to be insecure and cause some wicked fights after 1 night. I can’t have that. I have enough of that at home. Can’t have more of it.
You can get a month out of that. Insane chicks are good for a month. The insanity is still hot, then it wears off
I always loved The Broken Ones

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
You can get a month out of that. Insane chicks are good for a month. The insanity is still hot, then it wears off
I always loved The Broken Ones
We’d have to stay in the hotel room the whole month then.....I can see the unraveling occurring now if we leave the room....

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Jesus has this thread ever gone all over the place., UFC shills, baseball stats and stars, fights insulting multiple members, people sticking up for members, people leaving the site and now banging Jennifer Lawrence.

What’s next?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Jesus has this thread ever gone all over the place., UFC shills, baseball stats and stars, fights insulting multiple members, people sticking up for members, people leaving the site and now banging Jennifer Lawrence.

What’s next?
Let's juice this thread up. :D

View: https://twitter.com/EmergenciasSev/status/956905881492484096/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnews.com%2Fnews%2Fworld%2Fspanish-police-find-8-000lbs-stolen-oranges-traffic-stop-n843291

Spanish police find 8,000lbs of stolen oranges in traffic stop
by The Associated Press

Five suspects were arrested in southern Spain after police officers carrying out a traffic stop found vehicles loaded with more than 8,000 pounds of stolen oranges.

City authorities in Seville on Tuesday released images of two cars and a van overloaded with the fruit after an alleged theft in the town of Carmon.

The suspects were stopped last week when a police patrol became suspicious of the vehicles driving in a convoy at night, the city council said.
Spanish police find 8,000lbs of stolen oranges in traffic stop

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017

What’s next?
I'm planning on finding another baseball trivia quiz so I can redeem myself

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015

What’s next?
I will not apologise for talking about any chicks

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Guys - again, for about the 100th time, PLEASE try to be welcoming to new members and tone down cliquish type stuff that's been ongoing here for far too long now. When members think highly enough of the forum to invite people over, it's a pretty shitty look for all of us when they're met with stuff like this. We built this place so people that were unhappy elsewhere would have a better option, and for people that have never posted on an MMA forum at all would have a place to do so that's different from others. Some of the things I've read in this thread (and many others) is UG "look at your sign up date dude" or "oh look, it's a UFC shill" type shit. Is that really what you want TMMAC to be?

FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC was invited here by other members of Sherdog that once thought we were a better alternative. He and I have been talking offline for weeks about his access to info about the UFC & television #'s that others don't have, and he was kind enough to ask me if I would like for him to share it here. I said, absolutely. The more unique content we can offer MMA fans, the better. Isn't that what we want?

As as a co-owner, it's disturbing to hear people suggest the culture here is going the wrong direction, and read PM's about people that have left because of it.

So again...for the 101st time. PLEASE lay off of new members, give them a chance, knock off the cliquish UG type stuff, and use the ignore feature if you don't prefer to see what someone is posting. First 100 members, we appreciate you sticking with us & helping us through slow times...but we need to respect the people that signed up yesterday just the same & offer the benefit of the doubt to anyone that chooses to see what we're all about.

Thanks

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
As as a co-owner, it's disturbing to hear people suggest the culture here is going the wrong direction, and read PM's about people that have left because of it.
Taking me out of it (bc IDC), that is really all that needs to be said.
I tried bringing fighters, journalist & prolific people I have access to here & they all decided against it.
It is a fine-line between over-moderating & letting the inmates run the asylum.
It all boils down to what the site-owners vision & want(s) are.
No matter what anybody thinks ... this is their website & either their vision is respected (or not).
it is a shame Wild @Wild & crew are struggling to make this place an entity.
Let's see who steps up or out?

Good luck to all

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Guys - again, for about the 100th time, PLEASE try to be welcoming to new members and tone down cliquish type stuff that's been ongoing here for far too long now. When members think highly enough of the forum to invite people over, it's a pretty shitty look for all of us when they're met with stuff like this. We built this place so people that were unhappy elsewhere would have a better option, and for people that have never posted on an MMA forum at all would have a place to do so that's different from others. Some of the things I've read in this thread (and many others) is UG "look at your sign up date dude" or "oh look, it's a UFC shill" type shit. Is that really what you want TMMAC to be?

FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC was invited here by other members of Sherdog that once thought we were a better alternative. He and I have been talking offline for weeks about his access to info about the UFC & television #'s that others don't have, and he was kind enough to ask me if I would like for him to share it here. I said, absolutely. The more unique content we can offer MMA fans, the better. Isn't that what we want?

So again...for the 101st time. PLEASE lay off of new members, give them a chance, knock off the cliquish UG type stuff, and use the ignore feature if you don't prefer to see what someone is posting. First 100 members, we appreciate you sticking with us & helping us through slow times...but we need to respect the people that signed up yesterday just the same & offer the benefit of the doubt to anyone that chooses to see what we're all about.

Thanks

@conor mcgregor nut hugger .:D

Taking me out of it (bc IDC), that is really all that needs to be said.
I tried bringing fighters, journalist & prolific people I have access to here & they all decided against it.
It is a fine-line between over-moderating & letting the inmates run the asylum.
It all boils down to what the site-owners vision & want(s) are.
No matter what anybody thinks ... this is their website & either their vision is respected (or not).
it is a shame Wild @Wild & crew are struggling to make this place an entity.
Let's see who steps up or out?

Good luck to all
Out of curiousity, what drove you to author so many threads on such a limited range of topic. I mean, are you a self-styled journalist or have you been angling for some job down the line? I ask because every time I click on a page on this thread there's the Sensorutopia guy who's weirding up the joint and it becomes hard to read anything relevant when he's on the case.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Out of curiousity, what drove you to author so many threads on such a limited range of topic. I mean, are you a self-styled journalist or have you been angling for some job down the line? I ask because every time I click on a page on this thread there's the Sensorutopia guy who's weirding up the joint and it becomes hard to read anything relevant when he's on the case.
I specialize in MMA business & been paid to do so & been interviewed on the subject & had discussions with Wild @Wild about adding that content here in hopes more people will join/participate (when you catch up on the thread you will be caught up lol)
Not saying you, but anybody with reading comprehension notices that in doing so I am constantly pointing out the UFC negative numbers as well as the positives.
Impossible to be factual without doing so.
I can't control what people retain/comprehend or troll about though.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Goodness gracious........give the guy a break.....if you don’t like it use the ignore button. I’m surprised he’s still here.....I would have been long gone by now if I got even one of those messages when I first joined.

I joined and was welcomed by wild and a bunch of others and have morphed into an angry twat sometimes but I try to take care of new members by welcoming them and trying to give them some support where I can. Nobody new is gonna want to join here if they’re seeing this stuff gonna on and there is nothing wrong imo with anyone having agenda even if they do......you just ignore it....I don’t understand what negative impact information, inside or slanted, has on anyone.
People take shit way too seriously.....I will publically state that I like FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC and what he brings here.....

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Thanks

GOOD POST

negative seed planters is the problem IMO...ignoring them doesn't make them invisible for lurkers or new eyes on the site

Real threads turn to shit quick when somebody just stops in to hurl a troll insult for attention

Good content is what I came for and when somebody post good content and gets called 4th grade names it just gets freaking old...I don't blame new/old members for thinking WTF is this shit and responding back the same way

Last edited:

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Goodness gracious........give the guy a break.....if you don’t like it use the ignore button. I’m surprised he’s still here.....I would have been long gone by now if I got even one of those messages when I first joined.

I joined and was welcomed by wild and a bunch of others and have morphed into an angry twat sometimes but I try to take care of new members by welcoming them and trying to give them some support where I can. Nobody new is gonna want to join here if they’re seeing this stuff gonna on and there is nothing wrong imo with anyone having agenda even if they do......you just ignore it....I don’t understand what negative impact information, inside or slanted, has on anyone.
People take shit way too seriously.....I will publically state that I like FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC and what he brings here.....
Good post. Thinking of making this my new avatar, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.