General Staggering statistics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
DFW4L was the sn
Are you serious? That guy was a blatant shit disturber lol. His SN being Dana Whitr and his avatars were head shots of the guy. When fighter pay was being discussed he'd post shit like "Bros, Dana pays the rent to keep the lights on and music playing, they should be happy they even got an invitation to the party". His schtick was an obvious over the top UFC supporter to rustle Jimmie's.

Have you made a similar thread about TheEmperorRises @TheEmperorRises postings? I'm mean...

After comprehensively and EXHAUSTIVELY (literally & figuratively) computing every single thread in TMMAC...

Just to be very clear I have no issue with TheEmperorRises @TheEmperorRises or FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC what they post or how often they post it. I just find it funny that FNYC is getting heat from you when we've had another poster pumping Bellator tires non stop since he started. Both add good content that creates conversation and good threads. I enjoy having both sides discussed.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I find it weird that people get so torn up about what other people post about. I've experienced this myself. It's like... nobody is forcing you to click on a thread.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
TheEmperorRises @TheEmperorRises catches enough shit from zuffa fan boys. I dont think FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC is dfw4l or whoever that guy Splinty @Splinty ran off was but he is definitely working a pro ufc angle. It could be that he is just a fanboy but it does come off as a cindy o type of account.i do appreciate the stats and he does add content .time will tell what is really going on

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Hey dumb dumb, sparkuri @sparkuri is one of the best posters here and made a great thread, making a great point, maybe it went over your dull head LOL.
Are you a fucking retard? Ever wonder why you are banned from other forums cunt?

Edit: cut back on the insults please - L

Last edited by a moderator:

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You add absolutely nothing to this forum and tmmac is a shittier place for having you post here

According to you, which is something I don't give a fuck about. Now cry some more loser. Should I get you a meeting with Dr.Phil chap?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Again, time will tell La Paix @BirdWatcher .
Others have already made threads alluding to TheEmperorRises in the past.
Why would I make another?
TheEmperorRises @TheEmperorRises catches enough shit from zuffa fan boys. I dont think FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC is dfw4l or whoever that guy Splinty @Splinty ran off was but he is definitely working a pro ufc angle. It could be that he is just a fanboy but it does come off as a cindy o type of account.i do appreciate the stats and he does add content .time will tell what is really going on
From what I've read FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC is pretty open about being pro UFC, I don't think out to fool anyone or hide behind some SN while trying to brain wash us. First sentence...

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
According to you, which is something I don't give a fuck about. Now cry some more loser. Should I get you a meeting with Dr.Phil chap?
Back on ignore you go since the mods refuse to do anything about this fag constantly turning every thread into a shitpost argument that never ends

Edit: L

Last edited by a moderator:

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Back on ignore you go since the mods refuse to do anything about this fag constantly turning every thread into a shitpost argument that never ends

Ah sure, let's see how long that lasts. You have taken me off ignore and then put me back on ignore many times, that says more about your insecurity than me. You are a clown

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
From what I've read FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC is pretty open about being pro UFC, I don't think out to fool anyone or hide behind some SN while trying to brain wash us. First sentence...

FYI, CindyO had full access to BJPenn.com.
She took my personal info from BJPenn.com and others and posted it online.
jason73 @jason73 & I are aware of the MO, which never changes.
I'm not trying to beat a dead horse here La Paix @BirdWatcher , as I said, I've said my piece and time will tell.
The constant pro-ufc/Dana/industry/ppv/rates crap is just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.