General TIL thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

I was accused of believing in jewish space lasers by a democrat because I wasn't masking up
Then I looked it up online and I think it was some weird left wing spin news story or something

Can't fucking believe these guys got all these lasers up there now...crazy times...run a zig zag if you need to evade one
Okay because when the lasers start picking ethnicities and religions we have serious problems.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hold up. I just looked up liam Gallagher wiki. Motherfucker called William

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Today I learned of the existence of a years-old video game called Who's Your Daddy.

You can play as the dad or the infant. Playing as the infant, you have to find a way to kill yourself. As dad, of course, you must prevent baby from this action.

The baby can open drawers to find and eat objects, like batteries, or pick up a hammer and smash and eat some broken glass.

It's funny

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Today I learned of the existence of a years-old video game called Who's Your Daddy.

You can play as the dad or the infant. Playing as the infant, you have to find a way to kill yourself. As dad, of course, you must prevent baby from this action.

The baby can open drawers to find and eat objects, like batteries, or pick up a hammer and smash and eat some broken glass.

It's funny
Sounds normal

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So far I've died eating glass and trash, stuck a fork in a socket, and drowned myself in the tub.
I'm an awesome baby. Killing myself into living death
A cousin of mine used to drink shampoo, fucken weirdo would do it anytime someone wasn't looking. He said the peach one tastes the best.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
A cousin of mine used to drink shampoo, fucken weirdo would do it anytime someone wasn't looking. He said the peach one tastes the best.
I worked in a hospital and took care of some Pica patients, they'd eat anything. Had the same patient come in to have stuff removed from her stomach many times. Shells from an aquarium, stems from sunglasses, etc

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I worked in a hospital and took care of some Pica patients, they'd eat anything. Had the same patient come in to have stuff removed from her stomach many times. Shells from an aquarium, stems from sunglasses, etc
Oh he wasn't one of them weirdos. For some reason he just liked shampoo

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Motherfucker is a year younger than me.i might ask him why he liked shampoo so much. But maybe it will flip a switch or something? He's normal now with kids and a house etc.

Mad cunt been to hospital like ten times drinking shampoo.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Motherfucker is a year younger than me.i might ask him why he liked shampoo so much. But maybe it will flip a switch or something? He's normal now with kids and a house etc.

Mad cunt been to hospital like ten times drinking shampoo.
That's Pica.
Eating non nutritive stuff so often it requires hospitalization, at the very least calls for a psych eval