TMMAC Monopoly Board Game

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
when I typed "big tom hanks" into google "big tom hanks piano" was suggested first, very popular scene.
I'm not THAT sort of person but I loved that movie so much and watched it so frequently I felt like it was my right. Stupidly.
You a Tom Hanks fan?

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I'm not THAT sort of person but I loved that movie so much and watched it so frequently I felt like it was my right. Stupidly.
You a Tom Hanks fan?
I'm not really a fan but I loved that movie, Saving Private Ryan, Toy Story, and a couple of others.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm not really a fan but I loved that movie, Saving Private Ryan and a couple of others.
I'm not really either, but that movie was brilliant. Him bouncing on the trampoline with her was so bloody funny.
I'm not saying I dislike him, I'm just not massively fond as everyone else seems to be. He's a great actor.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This thread followed the op perfectly, no subject changes and no circle jerking at all

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I've added icons for these members properties, but leaving the names till the end so I can do them in bulk.

@Miesha's Taint
Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon
Sex Chicken @OurDarrenShatInMeLezbaru
Robbie Hart @Lemonparty Animal
Joemacka @Joemacka

Also decided that the game will be "available" in both classic and tmmac styles, so I made some changes earlier once I began testing that as a possibility, it should be straightforward and I prefer the look to the classic style which is pretty bland. The dark greys are badass :D

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty would be one of the high rent district properties.

Give me Baltic Ave