General Two US military bases in Iraq attacked

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
So was going to Iraq, based on absolutely nothing. So was Obama's 1200 drone strikes without congressional approval, we can go make a big list, But I think the discussion is pointless.
AFAIK, the State Department provided imminent and specific threats for the required targets. I don't agree with it, and killing American children should get you impeached...but here we are. We can't just keep turning a blind eye to it, especially as it gets worse and worse.

If the outcome of the Trump presidency is that Congress reclaims their role in our government, then maybe all the Trump BS was worth it.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
trudeau is running late on the press conference . he must be doing his make up

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Cool. That'll be very comforting to the people here that lost their family members. I'll pass the message along.
Look at this idiotic, sanctimonious bullshit. I was responding to a flippant take on the latest tragedy, pointing out the ridiculousness of making light of it considering both sides have now done the same horrible mistake - anyone with a basic level of reading comprehension would understand this.

The best part is the wingnut retard who initially posted the meme then 'liking' your post. That is genuinely hilarious.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Look at this idiotic, sanctimonious bullshit. I was responding to a flippant take on the latest tragedy, pointing out the ridiculousness of making light of it considering both sides have now done the same horrible mistake - anyone with a basic level of reading comprehension would understand this.

The best part is the wingnut retard who initially posted the meme then 'liking' your post. That is genuinely hilarious.
No. As per usual you're attempting to distract from a problem at hand with your ridiculous whataboutism digging up from 30 years ago like you're too cool for school. You're super progressive and hate America, we all get it.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
No. As per usual you're attempting to distract from a problem at hand with your ridiculous whataboutism digging up from 30 years ago like you're too cool for school. You're super progressive and hate America, we all get it.
LOL