Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 2 - 2/22/2020

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I love how the "sweet science" preaches the intricacies that set apart from other striking sports.. then they have a 1 dimensional,sloppy, 1 handed can crusher all these boxing ppl even rogan over hype...Ppl saying he punches harder than anybody ever was ludicrous..hes off balance anytime he throws more than 1 punch and most time looks like he's doesn't even know how to throw a proper punch without throwing clubbing awkward purse swats that won't land on anybody with legit boxing skills and head movement... The old ass Larry Holmes Tyson fought would've outboxed and finished Wilder tonight.. he Was gassed after 2 rounds.. started believing his own hype.. The moment you start taking digs at legends of the past is the moment you overlooked the real immediate threat and that's your own Era..

Prime Iron mike would've got Wilder out of there in the 1st round.. mikes peak a boo style,speed and overall technical ability would have made Wilder look dumb.. He's constantly off balance and relys on his 1 punch and is a 1 trick pony.. he def hits hard but so does any HW.. I'm so glad that hype job is over.. The hype beasts like rogan and everybody else that acted like he was God better not even make excuses.. And if you really want to see wilder get beat up put Usyk in there with him and he'll get really embarrassed.. it's comical that the same ppl that are on wilder's nuts are the same ppl that would say Tyson didn't beat anybody.. Andrew golatta goofy ass would've beat Wilder..Tommy Morrison would've beat him..Ngannou would murder Wilder in a boxing match too.. Boxing is the most over rated combat sport ever.. this is the product of old rich crooked fks hand picking guys records into obsurd proportions to get 1 of these fake ass titles that are made to get ppls money for a paper champion..

There's a reason mma guys never have these ungodly records and it's cuz we don't have 90 yr old crooks all plotting together on how to pad a guys record to a title.. Before you speak on Mine tyson you better be able to beat the Tyson in front of you..Feed Wilder to Usyk please fight gods.
Cliffs?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well that might be true with the basic airline seats I flew this time, That's not always true. I've had Wi-Fi over the ocean before.
Listen "splinty" if that is even your real name, you won't get wifi over the ocean until some idiot like me figures it out. Just over land with the infrastructure.

Maybe I should figure it out. I'll watch this episode of lost and give it 15 minutes

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Thier small areas are thousands of miles. I was gonna figure that out for them but now they can fuck off

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Quit acting like a punk. Wilder would kill me and you, and 100% of this forum. You’re a fucking idiot. This is the problem with these message boards. Should be banned. Hopefully you tell me how to do my job also.
Yo, coming in kinda hot there

Jan 21, 2015
Masato Toys @Masato Toys You chose wisely.

I tell you what, when Deontay came out with that walkout song, I was embarrassed. That was such a horrible, HORRIBLE choice of walkout music. Totally lost me as a future fan.

"If black music is the blood, then my heart has been beatin' more Rapidly, happily, I look back on Afeni Shakur"

Afeni Shakur, former member of the Black Panthers and mother of Tupac Shakur, was arrested with her then husband Lumumba Shakur at their apartment in Harlem on charges of conspiring with other Black Panther members to carry out bombings in New York in 1968.

"White magic, white excellence white habits, this white medicine, everything white Chucks, white tux, everything, everything white hug, white love, everything Praise white Jesus, praise white Moses Give 'em flowers while they still here, white roses, everything white tie, white ride, everything, everything white pride, white lives, everything"

"Skin noire, friends noire, here you are, black Everything you need, better believe you are that, said Skin noire, friends noire, here you are, black, everything"

Noire=black. So, if we reverse those lyrics and substitute white with black, then it's "skin white, friends white, here you are, white everything you need, better believe you are that, said skin white, friends white, here you are, white everything".

Substitute the word black with white, and those were the lyrics.
I couldn't hear so well at the bar where I was, but people were making CB4 jokes as he was coming out lol

I remember another point in the press conferences where some fool asked Wilder something about Black History month and Wilder indeed put the fight into that context, said he will make some black history etc.

Fury immediately made sure he got a reply in and dismissed all of that, saying this is fight of 2 men, 2 boxers and nothing more. He called out both Wilder and the fool asking the question for creating some racial angle out of it.

That made me like Fury even more.

Fight was fixed btw. Either Wilder blew his ear drum and was really fucked up, or he threw the fight. Some of those knockdowns looks fishy as fuck

I'll take it though lol

I had wilder winning before the fight. Glad fury won. Wilder's ego has been getting out of hand and his black lives matter shit was starting to get annoying