Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 2 - 2/22/2020

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Leigh @Leigh

The pikey gypsy cunts are better than BenAskrensStrikingcoach @Suicidalforlife

Brilliant work from Tyson, Wilder couldn't deal with the pressure he was putting on him, never let him plant for a second, man handled him in the clinch.

It was over from the 3rd round, can't deny Furys talent.

The 50 lbs he had on him might have made a difference though, he is a fucking monster of a man.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Quit acting like a punk. Wilder would kill me and you, and 100% of this forum. You’re a fucking idiot. This is the problem with these message boards. Should be banned. Hopefully you tell me how to do my job also.
I take him down and beat the fuck out of his sloppy ass..Low level single and its over..See randy vs Toney for examples..I'd also smack you in the fkn mouth on site and smack your wife's ass while I hold you down with 1 arm bitch boy.. Don't be mad you're hype train lost you money..Boxing only works when you can't do anything but box.. Unlike you're bitch ass I've trained combat sports over 20 years and am 210 and a legit grappler and established wrestler..Wilder wouldn't last 2 minutes on the concrete with me hoe.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
I take him down and beat the fuck out of his sloppy ass..Low level single and its over..See randy vs Toney for examples..I'd also smack you in the fkn mouth on site and smack your wife's ass while I hold you down with 1 arm bitch boy.. Don't be mad you're hype train lost you money..Boxing only works when you can't do anything but box.. Unlike you're bitch ass I've trained combat sports over 20 years and am 210 and a legit grappler and established wrestler..Wilder wouldn't last 2 minutes on the concrete with me hoe.

I didn't know this was Pablo Popovitch

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Could you imagine clumsy ass Wilder trying to defend a takedown? He can barely throw combos without getting off balance. NGANNOU beats him bad in straight boxing.. any big strong grappler mauls him in a real fight..

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Could you imagine clumsy ass Wilder trying to defend a takedown? He can barely throw combos without getting off balance. NGANNOU beats him bad in straight boxing.. any big strong grappler mauls him in a real fight..

I dunno man , he hit a pretty sweet double on Fury in the 4th

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I didn't know this was Pablo Popovitch
Its not but a big high level wrestler changes levels and gets those twigs for legs with a quickness..Im not charlie Z which btw Wilder looked sloppy falling all over the place..

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015

I agree with all of this bar the Ngannou part, lets not get silly now, Francis is a power house but his boxing is poor, he can't make Wilder go backwards like Fury did last night, that takes some serious feinting, a highly educated jab and better defence than Ngannou will ever have .

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Its not but a big high level wrestler changes levels and gets those twigs for legs with a quickness..Im not charlie Z which btw Wilder looked sloppy falling all over the place..

I know man, I'd like any good grappler with fight experience over him in an MMA fight, you included.

I'm just messing, no one beats Pablo on concrete!

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I dunno man , he hit a pretty sweet double on Fury in the 4th
Easy 2 do when a guy isn't expecting it lol
If Wilder don't catch me on the way in on a takedown he's not getting bk up and i'll strangle him..I train with big college wrestlers to this day and they'll even tell you Coach isn't the 1..idgaf what anybody's done in boxing until they've trained their whole skillset they aren't near as dangerous

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I know man, I'd like any good grappler with fight experience over him in an MMA fight, you included.

I'm just messing, no one beats Pablo on concrete!
I just hate when turds run their cocksuckers like the bitch did earlier in the thread..He probably 1 of the ppl anointing Wilder the Goat..

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
He would starch Ngannou in straight boxing, Wilder might not be a good boxer but he isn't a garbage level slugger.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I agree with all of this bar the Ngannou part, lets not get silly now, Francis is a power house but his boxing is poor, he can't make Wilder go backwards like Fury did last night, that takes some serious feinting, a highly educated jab and better defence than Ngannou will ever have .
Wilders not even that skilled at actual boxing.. he's a Puncher that has no head movement, Footwork or savvy to avoid the clinch.. he's fought guys that were hand picked in some cases twice..Ngannou would walk him down and crack his ass..Francis has better technical skills than Wilder imho.. What does wilder do so well other than have a big right hand? He fir
Got exposed last night and won't evolve..

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
I just hate when turds run their cocksuckers like the bitch did earlier in the thread..He probably 1 of the ppl anointing Wilder the Goat..
Wilder is good but he is no goat, his power is up there though.

As you said he is a bit of a one trick pony, but I don't think we should throw the baby out with the water, not many out there could do what Fury did to him.

I'd like to see him fight Joshua next, see I'd A.J can handle Wilders style.

His style definitely wouldn't translate well to MMA in my opinion, Fury would be a better bet to transition over, like you were saying he never really seems stable, hes just waiting to be thrown on his head.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He would starch Ngannou in straight boxing, Wilder might not be a good boxer but he isn't a garbage level slugger.
He's good at being the hammer but look what happened when he became the nail.. Couldn't make adjustments..was falling down swinging clubbing sloppy shots.. he's known for giving rounds d away to better technicians in hopes to catch them with a big right hand..Fury knew that and made him look like an amateur.. ..its amazing how human Wilder looks when he's fighting a guy his size that don't just slug with him..He can't outbox Fury and never will beat him.. wilder started too late as where most guys learn the craft and develop a full skillset.. hes a tough guy with great genetics and punching power that made the most of it.. this isn't the first time he's gotten tuned up but this time he didn't catch Fury..

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
He's good at being the hammer but look what happened when he became the nail.. Couldn't make adjustments..was falling down swinging clubbing sloppy shots.. he's known for giving rounds d away to better technicians in hopes to catch them with a big right hand..Fury knew that and made him look like an amateur.. ..its amazing how human Wilder looks when he's fighting a guy his size that don't just slug with him..He can't outbox Fury and never will beat him.. wilder started too late as where most guys learn the craft and develop a full skillset.. hes a tough guy with great genetics and punching power that made the most of it.. this isn't the first time he's gotten tuned up but this time he didn't catch Fury..
Nonetheless, to imply Ngannou would have a better boxing career is dumb. Wilder can box a bit and hits really hard, Ngannou can just hit hard, big difference. I also don't think Ngannou is capable of doing 12 rds with his physique the way it is, would need to be make significant changes to his strength and conditioning or he'd look like Wilder did tonight but against Wilder :p

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Wilders not even that skilled at actual boxing.. he's a Puncher that has no head movement, Footwork or savvy to avoid the clinch.. he's fought guys that were hand picked in some cases twice..Ngannou would walk him down and crack his ass..Francis has better technical skills than Wilder imho.. What does wilder do so well other than have a big right hand? He fir
You're severely underrating Wilder, he has more than a right hand.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
I don't know about that, he can box when he has to or when he wants. He has a good jab, he has some lovely set ups with the left hand on a couple of his knockouts.

He is also fairly agile, he can move quicker than most HWs

I agree defensively he isn't great, but he has enough to make Ngannou struggle in a pure boxing match, he would land that right hand counter Fury kept getting out of the way of against Francis if he pressed him like that.

Wilder might be sloppy as fuck sometimes but the skills are there too, Fury might have layed down the blueprint to beating him but it'd take a very good boxer to execute that kind of performance again and I don't think Ngannou is it.

I'd like to see it now though.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I agree but not necessarily because of the chin. Fury I feel is a little overconfident against Wilder and will be caught napping. I think Wilder will come in even more confident that he can lose rounds and instead just focus on getting the KO.

I would actually go in with a more dangerous strategy if I was Fury. Rather than play a game of pattycake for 12 rounds, not putting pressure on and allowing Wilder to just wait for an opportunity, I would try to take Wilder out first.

Fury actually looked good in the first fight when he was swarming Wilder. Is it a risky gameplan? Fuck yes. But so is trying to not catch a bungalow at some point over the full 12 rounds.
Even when I'm wrong, I'm right. Fury did exactly what I said he should do. Wilder couldn't stand the pressure.

Also, LOL at the sleazy boxing media trying to push so hard for a rematch. We've seen this fight twice already and there is nothing left to prove. Wilder is not on Fury's level.

AJ is the fight to make.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I couldn't hear so well at the bar where I was, but people were making CB4 jokes as he was coming out lol

I remember another point in the press conferences where some fool asked Wilder something about Black History month and Wilder indeed put the fight into that context, said he will make some black history etc.

Fury immediately made sure he got a reply in and dismissed all of that, saying this is fight of 2 men, 2 boxers and nothing more. He called out both Wilder and the fool asking the question for creating some racial angle out of it.

That made me like Fury even more.

Fight was fixed btw. Either Wilder blew his ear drum and weally fucked up, or he threw the fight. Some of those knockdowns looks fishy as fuck

I'll take it though lol
no fix IMO

He got beat and damaged early
Fury totally outclassed him and switched styles

Last fight Fury's corner told him in between multiple rounds to hold back the right and just beat Wilder with the Left

Last night he let the right go and it did big damage

That ear was bleeding after 2nd round...but as much as an eardrum he was taking big concussive blows from a 275 lber

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I'm just being a asshole because ppl jump to the G.O.A.T talk too fast and wilder hasn't even cleaned out his own era but wants to throw shade at Tyson who is an old man now..Ngannou would be 30-0 too if he was built up like they do most prospects..Tyson made a very good boxer/power puncher Frank Bruno look stupid..Bruno is Built similar to Wilder with better technical skills and almost as high a KO ratio with 38 wins by KO ofv the 40 he had... I'm not saying Bruno is Wilder i'm just saying ppl think that prime Mike would've had trouble with Wilders size and I don't see it.. his style actually bodes well vs Wilder because mike is slipping single punches and closing the distance while throwing bombs to the body and head.. Could Wilder catch mike? Fk yes? Could mike outbox and catch Wilder? Fk yes... Does mike wins 8 of 10? I think so