UG Sold.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Is it safe to say the community here has its own loyal following, in which most don’t post on other forums frequently, and they’re dreading the potential influx of outsiders with the UG sale?
Mostly yes
I always have posted on both but if they want people posting under their real name, paying monthly fees like a fitness club, censoring "misinformation" etc... then I will be gone immediately

I like content and open discussion forums, wherever I can find them

HammerHouse4Life

Nov 17, 2023
Mostly yes
I always have posted on both but if they want people posting under their real name, paying monthly fees like a fitness club, censoring "misinformation" etc... then I will be gone immediately

I like content and open discussion forums, wherever I can find them
What is the vibe like over here?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Are most of us former UGers?
Pretty much. Some former sherdoggers. I was "I Wild Each It" on the UG before we started this place. You probably dont remember but there was a thread one night when the forum crashed during a PPV and everyone was losing their shit. That's when I tossed out the idea of starting this site, and everyone was like "yeah man, do it! We'll be there". So I created a subreddit to bridge the gap of the time it took us to build this site. Then most signed up here and then went back. Stockhold Syndrome can be a motherfucker...I get it. But that's the story of how and why this place was created.

ender852

TMMAC Addict
Jan 31, 2015
Are most of us former UGers?
Kirik banned me twice. Some mods went to bat for me and got me reinstated the first time. I remember being so upset. The second time I was so disillusioned with the place it just made me laugh and I never looked back. The 2nd time was me ranting how kirik had to editorialize every news article and tell us how to feel about it, couldn't just state facts and homeboy banned me personally the 2nd time.

King of the North

I am not impressed with your performance
Nov 17, 2023
The moderators come across as a bit of a pain and like they don’t want you here…but other than that I’ve enjoyed my first twenty minutes, everyone else seems great lol. Once navigating becomes easier. But I agree, I’m sure most would rather not switch forums/platforms

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The moderators come across as a bit of a pain and like they don’t want you here…but other than that I’ve enjoyed my first twenty minutes, everyone else seems great lol. Once navigating becomes easier. But I agree, I’m sure most would rather not switch forums/platforms
There is only one active moderator/owner and he is just giving you shit, he honestly doesn't care
He is a good dude just busting balls and making jokes

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What moderators lol? They all left too. The only moderator here is me and I couldn't give a fuck as long as people are decent to one another.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Pretty much. Some former sherdoggers. I was "I Wild Each It" on the UG before we started this place. You probably dont remember but there was a thread one night when the forum crashed during a PPV and everyone was losing their shit. That's when I tossed out the idea of starting this site, and everyone was like "yeah man, do it! We'll be there". So I created a subreddit to bridge the gap of the time it took us to build this site. Then most signed up here and then went back. Stockhold Syndrome can be a motherfucker...I get it. But that's the story of how and why this place was created.
Who the fuck asked you?

HammerHouse4Life

Nov 17, 2023
Yeah, is there a way to merge all categories and just show latest posts at the top like UG? I don't like how split up all the threads are

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah, is there a way to merge all categories and just show latest posts at the top like UG? I don't like how split up all the threads are
I only use the "latest posts" on the right of my desktop screen

If I'm on my phone I hit the lighting bolt in lower right of screen when I first get onto the site and it combines all threads by most recently posted in

I never log in on my phone so not sure what it would look like in that situation

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ahh so Wild @Wild changed my first post to fuck with me? I thought it was some woke AI changing it lmao
It auto changes fagg-ot to big meanie. It started as a joke to fuck with people here and it caught on so we never changed it back. And also...I dont know how to change it back lol. It wasn't done to censor anything. I call people faggits or phaggots here all the time.

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ahh so Wild @Wild changed my first post to fuck with me? I thought it was some woke AI changing it lmao
Not sure

There is a coding joke that changes fag g ot to homosexual male that we may not be able to fix, we don't have a tech guy right now it seems...lol

But yes he will fuck with you and anybody he can, a guy has to keep himself entertained as you know

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
If your first post had the word faggit in it, then no, that was done automatically. Some assclown built that into the software to change that word each time it's typed. I wish that man a slow and agonizing death.