What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Not a good day..... trying to figure out what next. Literally can't walk... Emergency room in my very near future.
move to canada...and seriously do what Vutu said and get your ass to a doctor....not just a doctor, a nice jewish doctor.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
move to canada...and seriously do what Vutu said and get your ass to a doctor....not just a doctor, a nice jewish doctor.
LOL. I know, right?
Fuckin 'murica.
I was training with my Danish friend and he said "Man if we were in Denmark I'd take you straight to the hospital no hassles". But here, first question when I called to see where I can go was "who's your insurance?". Shoulda stayed my ass in England. Anyways, thanks to 'BamaCare, I got this covered... in certain hospitals anyways. Meanwhile, ice n' ibuporfen for a few hours then get a ride to the ER.
Yay for my 4th of July...:(

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
LOL. I know, right?
Fuckin 'murica.
I was training with my Danish friend and he said "Man if we were in Denmark I'd take you straight to the hospital no hassles". But here, first question when I called to see where I can go was "who's your insurance?". Shoulda stayed my ass in England. Anyways, thanks to 'BamaCare, I got this covered... in certain hospitals anyways. Meanwhile, ice n' ibuporfen for a few hours then get a ride to the ER.
Yay for my 4th of July...:(
haha only mean's once you get out you can be "that" guy on crutch's all kinds of fucked.

or go home like a boss and game plan for the week.

both champion worthy

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Yup. I am iced up as I type.. waiting for the pain & swelling to go down....
Good man, no matter how uncomfortable it gets keep the ice on it, I think for the next 48 hours? you might want to look that up though.

LOL @ me giving this advice Ive never iced anything for more than a few hours, my skin gene wasnt evolved to deal with ice/cold

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Glad to hear it homie. You doing any better yet?
Pain is better, yeah. I'm opting for surgery, since the doc said surgery has a chance to make it stronger and heal quicker - especially if I want to be active again (of course I do). Your link shows which kind I will be having, so I understood what he was talking about.

P

Punch

Pain is better, yeah. I'm opting for surgery, since the doc said surgery has a chance to make it stronger and heal quicker - especially if I want to be active again (of course I do). Your link shows which kind I will be having, so I understood what he was talking about.
That's awesome homie, good to know you're on the mend and getting what you need.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Drove to work at 150 and nearly hit a donkey.

Diddnt slow down

P

Punch

I laid mortar and brick for a wall, then washed and detailed 2 vehicles. Now i'm hanging out with my kid. She's into playing dinosaurs lately. :D

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The whore messaged me because she bumped into the chunk at the beach. Hes getting fat with his new owners (a 4o ish year old married couple) but he got a little lady pug buddy. They live in avila beach now so the chunk is living the hogh life with his new gf. I almost cried a tear of happiness like this

Loved that little bugger so much. The manly part of this story is that im not afraid to say so either.

Best buddy i ever had, glad hes living the high life and getting some pussy.

P

Punch

The whore messaged me because she bumped into the chunk at the beach. Hes getting fat with his new owners (a 4o ish year old married couple) but he got a little lady pug buddy. They live in avila beach now so the chunk is living the hogh life with his new gf. I almost cried a tear of happiness like this

Loved that little bugger so much. The manly part of this story is that im not afraid to say so either.

Best buddy i ever had, glad hes living the high life and getting some pussy.
Glad the pugly little dude's doing well homie.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Glad the pugly little dude's doing well homie.
Yea 2nd part of that story was she was trying to draw some sympathy because she got all upset i guess, but i was so happy to hear about him i couldnt give a single fuck about it upsetting her and i think it made her mad.

Shes all hormonal and shit. Shes lucky she diddnt ask what i got up to at the weekend or i would have given her a play by play

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Hacked Whatsapp.
Kicked the wife out temporarily.
Took temporary custody of our kid.
Called and Alpha'd the fuck out of the guy that she has been in contact with (online).
Took all our money.
Exercised control and listened.
Decided not to ruin two marriages by sending his wife all my evidence.

Drank a beer.
Looked after my daughter.

P

Punch

Hacked Whatsapp.
Called and Alpha'd the fuck out of the guy that she has been in contact with (online).
Took all our money.

Drank a beer.
Damn homie! :eek:

You manned the fuck up! :cheers:

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hacked Whatsapp.
Took all our money.

Drank a beer.
Sorry to hear that homie

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Hacked Whatsapp.
Took all our money.

Drank a beer.
This is how we do it in the lands of the ANZACs.