What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Got a 12 rack of beer at 0630.

Iiiiiiiiiittttttttsssss TIIIIIIIMMMMEEEEEE

fucking long ass night last night. I wound up staying awake as i thought id only be there a couple of hours but it dragged on and on.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
After work I helped a chick move a couch from her ex-boyfriend's apartment to her new place.

Bought (2) 1/6 barrels of beer and hooked them up in my kegerator.

Now I'm listening to J Roddy, suckin back a Sierra Nevada at my kitchen table and cleaning my guns.

P

Punch

Took a trip to the hardware store, went for a bike ride to sweat out a shit load of Jack Daniels, and built my kid a swing in the tree in the front yard.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Skipped a jobs actual application form, contacted direct, flirted with lady on phone and got email of primary recruiter. Sent email

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Skipped a jobs actual application form, contacted direct, flirted with lady on phone and got email of primary recruiter. Sent email
Heh, I was randomly offered a job at the temple today. Another school was there as well and one of their teachers overheard me speaking thai, lol.

CavemanBJJ

Oct 19, 2015
Caught my own supper and it's only 8am. Also cleaned and did up the filets. Now I'm working in back country building trails and digging drainage ditches.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Broke a million dollar piece of quipment due to me being too busy bitching about something rather then paying attention.

Now tomorrow i get too fix the cunting thing all day in the desert sun.

Meh fuck it. Im gonna go get some beers and watch archer

P

Punch

Broke a million dollar piece of quipment due to me being too busy bitching about something rather then paying attention.

Now tomorrow i get too fix the cunting thing all day in the desert sun.

Meh fuck it. Im gonna go get some beers and watch archer
That sucks, but your description makes it funny.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That sucks, but your description makes it funny.
Funny you say?

Best part is i got a special recognition award of excellence and a cash bonus at our end of day meeting for all my hard work out here haha. Cant write this shit

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
You work for a park district or something? That sounds awesome.
Agree 100%. I've done all sorts of work throughout the years and bar none, trail breaking through the woods for about 2 months straight(10-12 hours a day, 6-7 days a week) was the most fun and fulfilling stuff I've ever done and I didn't make a single penny. Best nights of sleep I've ever had during that time as well.