General Breaking Now- Comey dismissed as FBI director

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Comey Replacement Contradicts White House, Says He Was Loved In FBI, And Other Trump News From Today
Acting FBI Director Testifies To Senate: James Comey's temporary replacement Andrew McCabe testified in front of the Senate today. He directly contradicted the White House statements yesterday, saying “I can tell you also that Director Comey enjoyed broad support within the FBI and still does...The vast majority of employees enjoyed a deep, positive connection to Director Comey," and "It has been the greatest honor and privilege of my life to work with [Comey]. He has broad support from across the FBI."

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Yep, I'm watching it and he also stated that NO additional funds or resources are needed to successfully pursue any investigation into the Ruskie investigation. Says it would be very unlikely and unusual that Comey would request additional funds in a meeting with DOJ as that's not protocol and they never would request funds for an individual case but would do so for overall budget concerns which he indicated as of right now were not necessary.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Yep, I'm watching it and he also stated that NO additional funds or resources are needed to successfully pursue any investigation into the Ruskie investigation. Says it would be very unlikely and unusual that Comey would request additional funds in a meeting with DOJ as that's not protocol and they never would request funds for an individual case but would do so for overall budget concerns which he indicated as of right now were not necessary.

So the media spun the extra funds reporting...

And the White House spun the mistrust it claimed that followed Comey within the FBI.

I can understand the media spinning shit, that is what they do.

But what would be the motivation for the White House to attempt to slander Comey if the firing was legit?

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
So the media spun the extra funds reporting...

And the White House spun the mistrust it claimed that followed Comey within the FBI.

I can understand the media spinning shit, that is what they do.

But what would be the motivation for the White House to attempt to slander Comey if the firing was legit?
Do you think this would be the first White House to spin something?

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Nope.

Just wondering what the motivation was behind the false claims.
I find it funny that you would question why a political office would spin a matter, but so easily dismiss the fact that supposed unbiased "media" spins news.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I find it funny that you would question why a political office would spin a matter, but so easily dismiss the fact that supposed unbiased "media" spins news.
The media is unbiased?

The White House has always lied to the public.

Still doesnt shed any insight onto why Trump would tell the public FBI members didnt trust or have confidence in Comey when that was false.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Is it going to be Spicer? Or that chick who is replacing him currently while he is in the shit house for his handling of the Comey firing and hiding in the bushes fiasco?
lol.
See if you can ask me when I stopped beating my wife next.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
The media is unbiased?

The White House has always lied to the public.

Still doesnt shed any insight onto why Trump would tell the public FBI members didnt trust or have confidence in Comey when that was false.
Well you seem to put a lot of stock in this reporting as you spam these boards with any unflattering article you can find on this administration.

You'd have to ask the trump admin on why they might. Maybe that was the best info they had and ran with it.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Well you seem to put a lot of stock in this reporting as you spam these boards with any unflattering article you can find on this administration.

You'd have to ask the trump admin on why they might. Maybe that was the best info they had and ran with it.

I asked a simple question..... And you keep going on about fake news?

If you didnt have any theories on why Trump & co. lied about Comey being untrusted you could have just passed on the question.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I have no reason to think he did.

You think McCabe isnt trust worthy?
FBI Agents: Comey ‘Stood In The Way,’ A Grand Jury Should Have Been Convened Over Clinton Email Fiasco

Democrat Politician Wife, Acting Director that needs to rally the troops for an organization under fire from all sides, and you think he is going to just come out and say the guy he is replacing is a failure that politicized cases and make inconsistent moves?

Or maybe loaded questions will never give you anything but the answer you want to hear...

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
FBI Agents: Comey ‘Stood In The Way,’ A Grand Jury Should Have Been Convened Over Clinton Email Fiasco

Democrat Politician Wife, Acting Director that needs to rally the troops for an organization under fire from all sides, and you think he is going to just come out and say the guy he is replacing is a failure that politicized cases and make inconsistent moves?

I stopped reading your link when it stated, "A high-ranking source from within the agency told Fox News that..."

I'll give McCabe the benefit of the doubt over an unnamed source from Fox News.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Acting Director that needs to rally the troops for an organization under fire from all sides, and you think he is going to just come out and say the guy he is replacing is a failure that politicized cases and make inconsistent moves?
If his staff felt Comey was incompetent then yes, he should have said so. How does misrepresenting his FBI staff's opinion work towards rallying the troops?

If I had a boss who I thought was untrustworthy and incompetent who was fired and replaced. I would be more pissed if the new guy lied about the previous boss and validated our concerns as opposed to the new boss lying about our concerns and opinions.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I stopped reading your link when it stated, "A high-ranking source from within the agency told Fox News that..."

I'll give McCabe the benefit of the doubt over an unnamed source from Fox News.

If you didnt have any theories on why McCabe & co. lied about Comey being untrusted you could have just passed on the question.