General Critical Race Theory

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
i guess the comment didnt relay that to you. but i was in a bad place. all i could think about was going outside, finding an asshole, and trying to smash his face

i wasnt actually anywhere close to getting up and going on that fools errand, but thats where my mind was

pretty out of control lol
So you got angry and nobody noticed? You need to work on your rampaging skills.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
yeah, i thought i was out of line. i actually expected to have a pink name when i signed on

this was me
I've called the owners of the website cunts multiple times during heated discussion and not got pinked. I'm sure you will be fine. I can teach you how to get pinked if you like tho?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
All he had to do was tag me fuk u Speaker to Animals @Pak protector

View attachment 66695
I think this is its own issue. I'd have no problems calling u a cunt. Nor would I care if you called me one. I think it's that tolerance to nonsense has sort of left the MoDs confused as to when to police. If we all conversate like shit all the time when do they know when to step in.

And frankly I think fuck em! Make em work for it.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
i guess the comment didnt relay that to you. but i was in a bad place. all i could think about was going outside, finding an asshole, and trying to smash his face

i wasnt actually anywhere close to getting up and going on that fools errand, but thats where my mind was

pretty out of control lol

Settle down Liam neeson

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

tHeY dOnT eVeN lOoK aT tHeIr Kids!

Sometimes your veil comes off ever so slightly broham.
That picture is equally lame
looks like they gave the rear kid a cellphone already

If you think Buttplug and his Plug are gonna be good parents that is cool, I have my doubts

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
apologies for my outburst last night. the conversation led me to think about all the pain and suffering that marginalized people have experienced and continue to experience, and it got me seeing red

all i could think about was elbowing some faceless guys head until it exploded like a certain someone in Game of Thrones

so i freaked out, wrote an angry message and went to bed lol
If you’re serious, I truly hope you know that’s not the way forward.
If we are going to survive as a country and especially if we are going to live peacefully as a multi ethnic and cultural people we need to learn how to be neighbors with those who don’t look/think like us again.
I truly believe it’s what made MLK so damn special. His insistence on looking at each other through quality of character and that violence and hatred will not get rid of the darkness in our societies. Only create more of it.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
If you’re serious, I truly hope you know that’s not the way forward.
If we are going to survive as a country and especially if we are going to live peacefully as a multi ethnic and cultural people we need to learn how to be neighbors with those who don’t look/think like us again.
I truly believe it’s what made MLK so damn special. His insistence on looking at each other through quality of character and that violence and hatred will not get rid of the darkness in our societies. Only create more of it.
agreed. i dont think i was anywhere close to leaving, but it does make me wonder if i still lived in Hoboken. i probably wouldve walked out to a bar and got drunk. and odds are, id have forgotten about my anger. but theres a small chance that i wouldve drank with the intention of looking for a fight. al hypothetical

i do agree that violence is wrong. i also believe that the compassion i have towards marginalized communities is important towards forging a better community because the world is not as good for many as it as for me as an incredibly awesome, athletic prodigy, who is like smart

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
agreed. i dont think i was anywhere close to leaving, but it does make me wonder if i still lived in Hoboken. i probably wouldve walked out to a bar and got drunk. and odds are, id have forgotten about my anger. but theres a small chance that i wouldve drank with the intention of looking for a fight. al hypothetical

i do agree that violence is wrong. i also believe that the compassion i have towards marginalized communities is important towards forging a better community because the world is not as good for many as it as for me as an incredibly awesome, athletic prodigy, who is like smart
Have you had a fight before?? Street from fight etc.

Some people never have is all. That's a great of thing.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Have you had a fight before?? Street from fight etc.

Some people never have is all. That's a great of thing.
He has over 500

That's the number he figured when he was a kid. 500 street fights and you can consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need em for experience, to develop leather skin. So he got started.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
athletic prodigy, who is like smart
This is part of what complicates this issue so much. These things right here are both of far more privilege in our society than one’s skin color for the most part.
There’s a very very very small amount of people left in our society that are truly racist in the classical sense.
Slavery, while not unique to our country, has left a wicked scar on our society. The trans African slave trade is one of the worst evils of near modern man. The effects of which will be felt for probably the next generation or two. But guilt/privilege/and the debt owed is literally impossible to parse out. Especially in light of broader history. Our poc Vice President is a descendant from black slave holders. I myself am half Sicilian half Scottish. Do I get out of my white guilt because I have a relative who fought for the union. Can I look at my tan skin and be angry and the Moors for invading Sicily and raping/murder my far distant relatives. What do we do with the 1/40th of then population that are direct descendants of Ghengis Khan?
Long way to say this shit is complicated at messy curriculum that’s being blown out of proportion by one side and then used to sneak in truly heinous shit other may not be the best way forward. It feels like most disagreements aren’t that we have problems it’s how do we fix them? Welfare and the war on poverty haven’t seemed to do anything but make it worse over the last several decades? How do we fix schools and neighborhoods that are wrought with crime? Single parent house households, gang society, etc. the shits complicated. I personally don’t think the Kendi response of anti racism is the path forward. In fact I think intentionally discriminating against any group because of history to privilege another is wholly antithetical to everything MLK espoused.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
This is part of what complicates this issue so much. These things right here are both of far more privilege in our society than one’s skin color for the most part.
There’s a very very very small amount of people left in our society that are truly racist in the classical sense.
Slavery, while not unique to our country, has left a wicked scar on our society. The trans African slave trade is one of the worst evils of near modern man. The effects of which will be felt for probably the next generation or two. But guilt/privilege/and the debt owed is literally impossible to parse out. Especially in light of broader history. Our poc Vice President is a descendant from black slave holders. I myself am half Sicilian half Scottish. Do I get out of my white guilt because I have a relative who fought for the union. Can I look at my tan skin and be angry and the Moors for invading Sicily and raping/murder my far distant relatives. What do we do with the 1/40th of then population that are direct descendants of Ghengis Khan?
Long way to say this shit is complicated at messy curriculum that’s being blown out of proportion by one side and then used to sneak in truly heinous shit other may not be the best way forward. It feels like most disagreements aren’t that we have problems it’s how do we fix them? Welfare and the war on poverty haven’t seemed to do anything but make it worse over the last several decades? How do we fix schools and neighborhoods that are wrought with crime? Single parent house households, gang society, etc. the shits complicated. I personally don’t think the Kendi response of anti racism is the path forward. In fact I think intentionally discriminating against any group because of history to privilege another is wholly antithetical to everything MLK espoused.
in terms of fixing the issues, i am all for universal healthcare, free college, and an increased minimum wage

in terms of white guilt ... ive never met anyone that has that. my understand is that some right win pundits use that term so as to divide

the real issue is white privilege, which is real. white privilege isnt about making me feel guilty for being white. its about understanding that the world would be better if all races were granted the same privileges

EDIT: sadly, i dont believe that there are as few racists as you believe

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
in terms of fixing the issues, i am all for universal healthcare, free college, and an increased minimum wage

in terms of white guilt ... ive never met anyone that has that. my understand is that some right win pundits use that term so as to divide

the real issue is white privilege, which is real. white privilege isnt about making me feel guilty for being white. its about understanding that the world would be better if all races were granted the same privileges
as far as privilege goes how do you explain that Asians are the most successful ethnic group in a majority white country. Or that African immigrants do better as a group as well. Clearly it’s not as simple as just color.
Also what privileges do you speak of that available to one color of person in this country that’s not to another. That’s been federally illegal for 60 years.

You’re altheitically gifted/smart are far bigger privileges than perceived ones from color.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
yeah, ive been in (and lost) a bunch. more than 5, less than 10. but yeah, ive felt the thrill before. last time was around 2015ish tho
Ahhh okay. I was just curious. Some of the guys I work with haven't. I was just explaining to Katherine how some people are tuned different. I'll fight any cunt, even if I'm gonna lose. I like the adrenaline. And I nearly almost always lose, but that's not the point, I ain't backing down to bullies they can fuck off.