General Critical Race Theory

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They care enough to hire a great nanny would had an outstanding resume and great references.
I hope so

I wish those two young humans the best of development, role models, and future.

Not sure how raised by a nanny ends up, never met anyone who was.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
The problem is the implicit threat of law suits

Straight people aren't a marginalized community. So Straight teachers don't show up to work afraid of mentioning their partner

Here's a better example. Let's say a gay kid is bullied and wants to speak to the teacher. The teacher is unable to have an honest conversation about how the kid is not weird or bad for being gay

Supporters of the bill would say that a teacher should not be allowed to have that conversation. They say the parents should be notified

But some kids parents are homophobes. Those kids don't want their parents to know. But this bill initimates schools from offering the proper mental health counseling out due to the threat of lawsuits

So basically, the law will negatively effect LGBTQ students in various ways. It may even lead to otherwise avoidable suicides by LGBTQ kids
Unfortunately, all of this is far too nuanced for our resident hypocrite clowns or gullible shills.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
well I'll be damned

“I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility,” Wayne had said. “I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.”
It's just unreal how open and accepted this vile shit was, well within living memory. This is an American icon happily telling a major magazine at the height of its cultural relevancy, that he doesn't consider African-Americans to be fully fledged human beings. Unbelievable.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
All working men should be guaranteed paternity leave. It's good for father, child and society.

What's your point? Aside from "he's gay, Loooooooool, check it out you guys, he's GAY! And some people think that he should somehow still be able to participate in public life like he's a real person, can you BELIEVE it????"

What's your point? What did Buttigieg do wrong here, exactly? Aside from "be gay", of course?

??

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This thread is boring and I don't know what it's about

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Snookers on.
I wasn't there as I was away with the navy, but my grandmother remarried. They had a party in a local pub in her town afterwards and apparently they only had like half the pub. On the other half were some jippos and they were smoking weed and stinking the place out. My step dad asked them to stop and a massive fight ensues, my cousin got got in the head with a hammer and my then 15 year old brother snapped a snooker cue to save someone else from guy with hammer.

Nobody died or nothing. I was gutted when I heard I missed out on it. Sounds like it was a right good fight.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I wasn't there as I was away with the navy, but my grandmother remarried. They had a party in a local pub in her town afterwards and apparently they only had like half the pub. On the other half were some jippos and they were smoking weed and stinking the place out. My step dad asked them to stop and a massive fight ensues, my cousin got got in the head with a hammer and my then 15 year old brother snapped a snooker cue to save someone else from guy with hammer.

Nobody died or nothing. I was gutted when I heard I missed out on it. Sounds like it was a right good fight.

Its spelt gypos btw

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
apologies for my outburst last night. the conversation led me to think about all the pain and suffering that marginalized people have experienced and continue to experience, and it got me seeing red

all i could think about was elbowing some faceless guys head until it exploded like a certain someone in Game of Thrones

so i freaked out, wrote an angry message and went to bed lol

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
apologies for my outburst last night. the conversation led me to think about all the pain and suffering that marginalized people have experienced and continue to experience, and it got me seeing red

all i could think about was elbowing some faceless guys head until it exploded like a certain someone in Game of Thrones

so i freaked out, wrote an angry message and went to bed lol
You wrote an angry message?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
You wrote an angry message?
i guess the comment didnt relay that to you. but i was in a bad place. all i could think about was going outside, finding an asshole, and trying to smash his face

i wasnt actually anywhere close to getting up and going on that fools errand, but thats where my mind was

pretty out of control lol