General @Splinty is a Fat Lazy Grinch: Official TMMAC Secret Santa 2020.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I remember a few years ago a user named “Bi-Sexual Gamer”, “organized” the Secret Santa. He rigged it so everyone got his name. He took all the presents and then disappeared. Then a couple years later he rejoined the forum under the name ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon. I honestly don’t know why I didn’t out him the first time he posted under his new name.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I remember a few years ago a user named “Bi-Sexual Gamer”, “organized” the Secret Santa. He rigged it so everyone got his name. He took all the presents and then disappeared. Then a couple years later he rejoined the forum under the name ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon. I honestly don’t know why I didn’t out him the first time he posted under his new name.
Yuge if true.

I wonder if he's received any presents this year thus far.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Is he Amish? He sounds Amish.

Bassoon is a famous Amish name. I guessing he is Amish.

The cunt.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Freaking brilliant! Also, I feel like that is grounds to remove all record of his Monster's "win" and all that have donned the yellow name since then.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Bi-sexuals get twice the amount of ass

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Gift dispatched.

It's a special gift. Last time I had it was last time I got arrested. So enjoy!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just about to post my next gift. Got a good deal on this one off some jippos down by B+Q. They've not got the original box but it smells brand new.

FB_IMG_1606863588914.jpg

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
This arrived today

And its fucking cool.

I can’t believe my secret Santa remembered that this is my favourite band of all time. I think I mentioned it once. On one thread.

Amazing thoughtfulness.

Blown away.

I will not be using it till Christmas morning though.

Its safely packed away till then.

Nice one X