General Track your cardio here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Stair climber

Diet is intermittent fasting....20 off and 4 on
Drink about 50-60 ounces of green tea or watermelon juice or something a day. Will increase that if my piss looks funny and im dehydrated
Eat a pack or two of tuna w ranch a day, or a crabcake or 2. Add some fruit like strawberries, grapes, blueberries or Mellon. That's about it. Cheat day when my weight gets down too far. Add food if energy levels get too low.

Oh also I eat peanut butter a lot. I will walk into the kitchen and eat a spoonful of peanut butter 2 or 3 times/ day
I am a 20-4
or 19-5 guy

although I do have a black coffee in the morning

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No that's during my window

2 or 3 times during my eating window would have been a better way to put it. I am exhausted

What's your usual protein intake?
You don't find yourself you're losing a lot of muscle mass with such an aggressive deficit?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Had to do the whole cool down to get my 5k in. But i got it

I ate 8 egg whites, a half pound of lean turkey, a bunch of green beans, 25 grams of whey, and a piece of ezekiel bread. Will finish off a lot of veggies in enough protein to keep the gram per pound.
Only because of a cup of black coffee am I still benching okay today. I normally cut at a 500 calories deficit and then increase. Pushing it farther this time. See if I can just get this shiz over with and start reverse dieting quicker.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Why though?
When I see ppl at the gym, the ppl I envy are the ones w no bodyfat. When u powerlifting u need a strong mind but u can eat what u want. So it's only a strong mind sometimes. But when u have no bodyfat and u in good shape it take dedication almost all day most of the time. So those r the ppl I admire. I like to take my shirt off and be ripped. It feels good. But it is a lot of work to stay here so I usually gain weight after awhile.

Also feel a lot faster w kicks and punches. Feel better when I wake up. Feel better being hungry all the time instead of stuffed. Lots of good things.

When I see ppl at the gym, the ppl I envy are the ones w no bodyfat. When u powerlifting u need a strong mind but u can eat what u want. So it's only a strong mind sometimes. But when u have no bodyfat and u in good shape it take dedication almost all day most of the time. So those r the ppl I admire. I like to take my shirt off and be ripped. It feels good. But it is a lot of work to stay here so I usually gain weight after awhile.

Also feel a lot faster w kicks and punches. Feel better when I wake up. Feel better being hungry all the time instead of stuffed. Lots of good things.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Easily the hardest one since k started this. Did not want to be here today. Almost talked myself out of it a million times

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Easily the hardest one since k started this. Did not want to be here today. Almost talked myself out of it a million times

Great thread - seeing you put in work inspires me to go out and put in extra work!

Like you’ve talked about in this thread - one has to embrace the grind - enjoy the pain and push through those limits ...

That whole philosophy was basically summed up by the late great Bruce Lee:

“Bruce Lee - Then Die!”

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Great thread - seeing you put in work inspires me to go out and put in extra work!

Like you’ve talked about in this thread - one has to embrace the grind - enjoy the pain and push through those limits ...

That whole philosophy was basically summed up by the late great Bruce Lee:

“Bruce Lee - Then Die!”
That's awesome thanks.

"Then die"

I'll be thinking about that tomorrow. Prolly won't get 6k but maybe

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That's awesome thanks.

"Then die"

I'll be thinking about that tomorrow. Prolly won't get 6k but maybe
I think about that quote when I'm running. Other times I think, "When I'm 80, I'll beg to move like this again, to feel this pain, to run this hard, etc."

Don't forget how many people can't do what you are doing and would kill to do it. One day that will be you. Fight it off. Feel it while you can!